By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
dog tth,trackers the large "L" means "turn 90 degrees to the right...due East?...the "7" means look for the "camp" site as for the "head" he is looking hmeward..[this ork was done by "masons"...not aliens....[they built the 'Cathedrals' of Europe-bouldersin the desert..was childs play...d0 as much research as you do catus jumping to stay informed...oro bro rangler

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all this stuff so close together, the horns, stone column on a high place, stone chair, turtle and snake, the only thing left for you to do is find an ancient Old World coin or some other type of artifact in that area. I'd like to see that snake picture, or maybe just a description.

I finally found the snake? dragon? photo mdog. he sure looks mean to me. i wanted to take his head home, but i couldnt do it. i thought the green line is his body with his head turned,looking back at his tail. View attachment 1116264

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i had said before about finding another horned skull cap,in a different mountain range, but it is a giant one, with one of the horns smaller in size, and thinking i may have had a bad angle taking the photo. but after taking another look at it, iam thinking it may represent the spiked horns that some reptiles grow on there body's. + when i finally made it all the way up top on the ancient turtles back, i found a set of horns on it, very nicely done work, with a nice curve to them. it had to take a very very long time to make that shape out of the boulder. iam getting the feeling that they may be representing the reptilians spines. maybe ill post a photo of the ones on the ancient turtles back. now iam gonna have to look up horned reptiles .

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
nice lion. 122714 167catttttt.jpg and big sun heart top right.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello dtth, . It is my opinion that you may have several different type
trails that start in that immediate area, kinda like when you have several highways that junction together at one spot, just another way they had of confusing those that may be following, The drill hole's bottom hold's the answer, is it flat, rounded like they pressed a ball into it, sharp, rough or chipped out, a creature foot print, Well known writers have explained that different trails could be a slow trails for carts / fast trails for arriving at a destination before others to set up camp, regular trails for the followers. Short trails , long trails, trails that follow the terrain, trails that go cross country, dangerous trails, trail's for settlers, trails that go toward the mines, We have I - 40 across our state and several State / County / roads that intersect with them. Thanks for your post I really enjoy them

Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a photo of what appears to be a hand and head shape,ancient? any ideals? thanks. View attachment 646060
I have not read all of the replies related to this picture yet, so If someone already pointed this out I apologize. To me, the arrangement appears to be a WOMAN with her head down and a man kissing her neck.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
dtth, because you have a #7 search carefully for more signs (same carving style) and track shadows
.. maybe you are in a final zone :headbang:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello dtth, . It is my opinion that you may have several different type
trails that start in that immediate area, kinda like when you have several highways that junction together at one spot, just another way they had of confusing those that may be following, The drill hole's bottom hold's the answer, is it flat, rounded like they pressed a ball into it, sharp, rough or chipped out, a creature foot print, Well known writers have explained that different trails could be a slow trails for carts / fast trails for arriving at a destination before others to set up camp, regular trails for the followers. Short trails , long trails, trails that follow the terrain, trails that go cross country, dangerous trails, trail's for settlers, trails that go toward the mines, We have I - 40 across our state and several State / County / roads that intersect with them. Thanks for your post I really enjoy them

thanks dsty,the bottoms are round like a ball, but i have found ones tapered,ones with carvings in the bottom, thanks to your advice to sweep the sands out of the bottoms to show the carvings. these seem to be casting a shadow in them,i still need to catch them at different times. i also remember you saying about plugs,when they are there in the > the goods are still there and when its not,they removed the the goods. i agree with that,i have seen the plug missing and the vault left open and empty. and i was thinking i got this figured out and know one knows about this but me,lol. then you said that in one of your post,and i was like wow,my thoughts where right. even though you figured that out probably 30 years before me, it was good to hear your thoughts on that,and i believe you are right on that. there are sites set up that way.I also believe your thoughts on some stones size = distance,good stuff, thanks for putting it out there. Yes, write a book. I know id love to read it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not read all of the replies related to this picture yet, so If someone already pointed this out I apologize. To me, the arrangement appears to be a WOMAN with her head down and a man kissing her neck.
Thanks Tixiercat,i see that now that you pointed that out.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dtth, because you have a #7 search carefully for more signs (same carving style) and track shadows
.. maybe you are in a final zone :headbang:
Thanks for that widomanmx,,and the photos you have posted, they have helped me on some of the sites i work.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you havent yet,go over to treasure legend heading,then to the vicky peak thread, treasure minder2 has been putting out some great info. in my opinion. like sometimes its right there at the monument,which i believe. sometimes you dont need that compass and all that math and degrees, the stones will put you right there.then again i seen sites that are all about the degrees and math,religion. he has some great stuff posted. like what bob632 told me once,to throw that magnetic compass away,thats the stuff i like hunting for,iam not smart enough for the complex sites. + treasure minder2 has the thought some sites are shallow,which i need,being i work alone. sometimes its right there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread