A key hole Tanit?
059afff86b9a999b3e9c2589bc9fd0f1.jpg
P1000696.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The keyhole looking shadow is on a large heart rock. Probably a mine marker. The hoyo pics before are of interest. A lot of times that visible of a hoyo is mainly telling you to "come up here" and look from something nearby. Might be a little crotch or crack type gunsight to look thru. Sometimes they are sideways on the side of the boulder. Have to look around for it, it will be close by, like 5-10 feet.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, what talent . A shadow turtle with a hollow body in a turtles mouth. I wonder what they are telling you in that message . There is a little fabrication shop set up in this area where a Master was working their craft making heads. You can see how they were making them. But they never finish some. I might have to go and get one for home. I picked one up once to take home, but i couldnt do it ,so i put it back. Dont worry, if i took it, all info. wouldnt be lost.
41113 116.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At one place, there is a stone guy laying on the ground wearing one of those chain mail sock mask. A wooden Diablo has him by the throat . I wonder what year chain mail mask were popular ? Maybe they had covid 18 back then?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The egg, interesting. Nice picture of Crete, looks just like what i see out here. I wonder if these Ancients are telling a Atlantis story out here? So far i get a feeling its Santorini . Gonna just have to keep looking and collecting info.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A big old cat snapped the hindquarters of this coyote . Be carfeull out there. I think it was a cat. I did see two wolves there the day before. Whatever it was took the front half the next day.
2-12-2012 008.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Just show the whole pic, nobody gives a &**&, you have so many places nobody knows where to start.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just show the whole pic, nobody gives a &**&, you have so many places nobody knows where to start.
Maybe this will help you? probably not. But i dont think its true that there will no markers there. At least out here,it dosent work that way. Looking forward to seeing some of you photos. You gotta give some to receive . Maybe not, Maybe its all about taking. Hope this helps.
52712 137.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread