OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a feeling that our little guy was set up as a fall guy by the 'Sentinel' pushers concept in order to ridicule him. If you can't scare them, ridicule them to the point where everithing is compromised. Anyway, I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.
As for the guys in Ozarx, they have one of the best middle way find. It would be a great loss if they didn't act on it.
I was hoping the Ozarx guys would give us a update on there site. I know i would like to see and hear more about it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked those photos out that you sent. I recognize a lot of the stuff, but i cant read all that info. on them. Iam still in diapers with that stuff. I appreciate you sending them.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, i hope your wrong too. There's no doubt there are guys on here that collect info. on people thinking they can use it in someway to help with their great treasure hunting knowledge . That one group on that thread, think like that. A bad group of guys to get mixed up with. They definitely taint treasure hunting.
Why don't you go ahead and name some names you already bashed Terry I would like to see how this rolls out.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hittin the Gin a little, Its just funny all them folks went out huntin with ya they have disappeared.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Da, i got it now. It took awhile. Come on out and do some treasure hunting. I will show you a really good spot where you can dig at. I will watch your back while your digging. You will love that spot.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will roll with them they got my 6 thru thick and thin.

Last edited:

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha Ha, you guys are funny...ha ha. I just saw this friendly talk a few minutes ago, and I could not stop laughing to catch my breath. It reminded me of a "friendly' dialog in an old bar in the s/w about a decade ago. They turned out to be best friends after two dozen fists were exchanged. They are friends today.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you go ahead and name some names you already bashed Terry I would like to see how this rolls out.
Cyzak,

It was Me, not Dog who bashed Terry Carter. In case you can't see why, let me ask you a question.....
-...how would you like to see a guy that promised to make you famous turn around and ask you tricky questions to ridicule you, ...and then plaster your kid's picture all over internet.
There are a lot of crack-heads in this world that would harm people for much less.
If you don't see anything wrong here, well, I'm sorry.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked those photos out that you sent. I recognize a lot of the stuff, but i cant read all that info. on them. Iam still in diapers with that stuff. I appreciate you sending them.
Dog,
On that one, I have a lot to tell you ever since you posted some of the newer pictures.
I was reluctant to mention any details because of the attitudes on here that you see and
also because is a dead give away.
But I can mention only a small detail which is a very controversial word which has a dual meaning that are both true. Except for the intended use at times, the meaning is always true in both of ways it was spoken.
"Maranatha"

I will put together some material on that, but I'll have to send it to you privately. I apologize to others, but that would be unfair to you. I don't want to disclose something that may be too sensitive to your work. I'll let you decide what/when to show it, ...if at all.
(I will need a couple of days to put this material together)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyzak,

It was Me, not Dog who bashed Terry Carter. In case you can't see why, let me ask you a question.....
-...how would you like to see a guy that promised to make you famous turn around and ask you tricky questions to ridicule you, ...and then plaster your kid's picture all over internet.
There are a lot of crack-heads in this world that would harm people for much less.
If you don't see anything wrong here, well, I'm sorry.
My opinion on this thread would not have a snowballs chance in hell. Treasure hunting is not just a study of ideas its also a study of people and who you choose to trust and why you trust them.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone want to show there photos of depictions of being burnt at the stake? I took a hike sunday up to a place i call the Honeycomb Hide out. Its a nice place to go to to sit and look at all the work that has been done in that area. Just the amounts of stones that they placed on The Path (The True Path) is massive work wise. I found a nice Christmas tree while i was up there and a Treasure. Didn't see any cartel this time.
0_Illustration-of-Jacques-de-Molay-burned-at-the-stake-in-1314 (1).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread