OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes when i feel like i have been tied to a whipping post, i go to the Honeycomb Hide out and just chill and balance back out.
0_Illustration-of-Jacques-de-Molay-burned-at-the-stake-in-1314.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me, i don't believe the Spanish did this work. I think you gonna have to look at a much older time frame. I see medieval and back. To me the Spanish stuff has been and will continue to be a very successful smoke and mirror campaign. Its your dime and your time, and your call to make. Have fun out there. Keep digging for info.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more set up .Totally different than the others. Really dont know how else to tell you, but to show examples. This is how it works out here where i search. They will tell you right where it is at. Listo can read this stuff like its English. Experience makes a difference. Well i guess its time to close this part out. I need to get back to focusing on digging for info. Good luck, stay safe, and keep digging for answers .
P1010026.JPG

Attachments

• P1010026.JPG
    P1010026.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 41

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
One more set up .Totally different than the others. Really dont know how else to tell you, but to show examples. This is how it works out here where i search. They will tell you right where it is at. Listo can read this stuff like its English. Experience makes a difference. Well i guess its time to close this part out. I need to get back to focusing on digging for info. Good luck, stay safe, and keep digging for answers . View attachment 1994534
Years ago I did some work on a location site. This site did hold Lizard type beings. ( Just saying. ) Impossible or possible? Does not matter- the reality holds true.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coyote teaching.
Wherever the teachings came from originally, whether anything about all the lore is true, if one takes the lessons into the field with an open frame of mind, you will learn something. That much, I promise you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coyote teaching.
Wherever the teachings came from originally, whether anything about all the lore is true, if one takes the lessons into the field with an open frame of mind, you will learn something. That much, I promise you.

Different angles show different things. Dont just look at all things from above, get down on the ground like the Serpent, and take a look. You will see a whole new world. Same as when you dig.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look how old this sock hoodie is ,way before the Spainards time. The Spanish were looking too, but also couldn't find it. Its written in stone.
P1030567.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to seeing this one. Hopefully it will maybe show some different types of symbols that where used that i havent seen before online. Id like to see if they had a Strike marks or Cartouches they may have used. Someone made and used Strike marks/Cartouches out here,along with maps of areas. It should be interesting .

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To me, he showed what they mean with the heart symbol that is used out here. That heart and the 8 symbol that i have seen out here means to me, iam real close to balancing the scales. Perfect, Complete, Whole, At one, Purity .
OIP (30) - Copy.jpg
Animal-Reptile-Intertwined-snakes.jpg
Capture - Copy.PNG
Capture2 - Copy.PNG
OIP (26).jpg
download.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This should be a good video . Looking forward to seeing it. Been getting a lot of great info. lately out of his videos. Lots of secrets shown in them. I like how half of the pyramid is in the dark and the other half is in the light.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this video at 14:33, i have found this symbol at certain sites. I call it the Tulip, or maybe i should call it the Pistachio . Dont know what its real meaning is. But as a treasure hunter, to me it means iam real close to? Perfection.
Capture 6.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread