Ancient ?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Stunning information today, dog. Cream was always a top choice from back in the day, but Sade was very, very hot too. However, since Paul McCartney was knighted by the Queen of England, maybe that's your strongest clue. Play Let It Be backwards and be alert for secret messages.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Stunning information today, dog. Cream was always a top choice from back in the day, but Sade was very, very hot too. However, since Paul McCartney was knighted by the Queen of England, maybe that's your strongest clue. Play Let It Be backwards and be alert for secret messages.
Ha , noooo. But funny.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well with this new OS. on T-net i get a feeling like i have a shadow following me around. Could just be paranoia . Hmm, just gonna have to see if that goes away.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well with this new OS. on T-net i get a feeling like i have a shadow following me around. Could just be paranoia . Hmm, just gonna have to see if that goes away.
It is paranoia, no one is following you other than members who like your posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread