Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Well only barely 4 days till Mrs JuJu has her hip replacement. So since its so close, today was my last day to hunt till she is home from the hospital. I spent this mornin in the water and managed one keeper along with the usual trash and clad. I also got another Titanium band which makes a nice addition to the poop ring jar. :tongue3: This afternoon I headed back to the site where I found the poor attempt at a counterfeit 5 dollar gold coin. This site is gonna take forever to work. I dig 100 trash targets before I get anything worth keepin. Its in a not so great part of town and before the building was removed it must of been bum central.The ground is so full of busted glass and bottle caps its kinda dangerous to put your fingers in the dirt. Either way I did manage a cool old button tonight. Its concave and has the shank intact. I almost never get buttons with a shank still attached so this is a cool find for me. I would appreciate any help I can get concerning the approx. age. Thanks for lookin and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• RSCN0631.JPG
    RSCN0631.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 590
  • RSCN0633.JPG
    RSCN0633.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 583
  • RSCN0627.JPG
    RSCN0627.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 591
  • RSCN0629.JPG
    RSCN0629.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 591
Upvote 0

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Awesome find there juju...Hope Mrs. juju recovers quickly from her hip replacement..Make sure she moves around after her surgery so she does not stiffen up....Will keep her in our thoughts.

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 101
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 100

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions