Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So we started out early Sat. morning at the town square park. I headed up top near the sidewalk and soon I got a good signal. I popped the plug and there gleaming in the dirt was a huge gold ring!! OMG! OMG!! I snatched it up and even with my bad eyes, I could see an 18 inside!! I raced across the park to show Bob. His jaw dropped! Then he got out his spray bottle of truth and revealed the heartbreak of HEG. Heart stopping to heart breaking. πŸ˜” We still like it.
Bob got his first skeleton key spill! There was a school there in 1850. Maybe they were the school keys? He also got a neat piece of a printing plate and a nice wheatie. One lady that lives nearby has been taking some interest in our finds. Hoping to score some permissions.
Sunday took us back to our favorite park. We had a fun day. Bob had the find of the day there with his 1895 V nickel. We also both got a wheatie or two and I got an old copper? button. Bob found the odd latch type thing. Anyone got any ideas? Hope you all had a great weekend!

Attachments

• 20220731_183701.jpg
    20220731_183701.jpg
    962.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 20220731_183532.jpg
    20220731_183532.jpg
    978.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 20220730_102422.jpg
    20220730_102422.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Upvote 15
OP
OP
L

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fun update! We were able to clean up the button better and found the words "Warranted Not To Cut" . The first hit on Google came back to a TNet ID from 2017! πŸ˜„. Mid to late 1800s date.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we started out early Sat. morning at the town square park. I headed up top near the sidewalk and soon I got a good signal. I popped the plug and there gleaming in the dirt was a huge gold ring!! OMG! OMG!! I snatched it up and even with my bad eyes, I could see an 18 inside!! I raced across the park to show Bob. His jaw dropped! Then he got out his spray bottle of truth and revealed the heartbreak of HEG. Heart stopping to heart breaking. πŸ˜” We still like it.
Bob got his first skeleton key spill! There was a school there in 1850. Maybe they were the school keys? He also got a neat piece of a printing plate and a nice wheatie. One lady that lives nearby has been taking some interest in our finds. Hoping to score some permissions.
Sunday took us back to our favorite park. We had a fun day. Bob had the find of the day there with his 1895 V nickel. We also both got a wheatie or two and I got an old copper? button. Bob found the odd latch type thing. Anyone got any ideas? Hope you all had a great weekend!
Nice Hunt!!!! Congrats!!!! Hopefully the next one will be the Big One:)

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
Great hunt!πŸ‘

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Congratulation

Terrific findings

Thank you for sharing

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜Ž

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still a nioce day it looks :)

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great finds anyway, well done

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread