Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started the last swimming area in this park. I decided to start on the beach for a while before I hit the water and it proved to be a wise decision. I only found 2 coins in the water, a quarter and a dime. My best silver in a while, a bracelet, was also found on the beach along with most of the can tabs.

In 4 hours swingin the ATPro I managed to find 18 coins with a face value of $1.41, another toy car, 12 1/2 tabs, sinkers, fishing swivels and a spinner, 2 selfie stick retainers, 2 small pieces of copper wire, a snake ear cuff, 4 earrings, a best friend half pendant, part of a brass ring, 2 silver chains, a gold ring, a silver earring, a silver earring back and of course chunks and bits of aluminum foil.

621544DA-DCFC-43CE-8EC7-3EB69E43FF92.jpeg

The bracelet (7.5 inches long) was under the volleyball net and the end loop is broken so it probably was lost during a game. Once those things fall into the sand they are really hard to find unless you see exactly where they land and even then you can move the sand around and make them go deeper without realizing what?s happening. The silver necklace with the heart (19 inches long) was found in about 4 feet of water. I knew it looked like silver but had a hard time finding a mark until I looked inside the heart (925 NVC). The moon earring and earring back are both marked 925 and were found separately. The little ring is definitely a child?s ring. It won?t even go on my little finger to the first knuckle. It is light, 0.05 troy ounces or 1.6 grams of 14k gold with a tiny cz in it.

11876159-0530-403A-A00C-0232938D428F.jpeg 0600667B-647E-402B-AF43-42F41ACD56D0.jpeg

Another good day at the park lake with more gold and silver. That?s 4 days in a row with silver and gold 3 out of the 4 days. So far that?s a great week for me. One more day will finish up the last swimming area. With luck I will have more goodies to report. Thanks for looking, stay safe, good luck and may your coil lead you to good things.

Upvote 13

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!! Hitting the Goodies:)

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very productive hunt! Wish more small children were given gold rings, there would be so many more for us to find! Great work!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are killing it show everything found when you are all done, you can leave out the trash I know there had to be a lot. I found one of those snake ear cuffs a month ago they are pretty cool.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Another successful hunt you had, well done.
Best of luck on the next one, hope it produces a sausage finger ring.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your crushing it...congrats on another great haul from the lake. Lots of people must be swimming there !!

Rings&bling

Nov 2, 2018
Denver, Colorado
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started the last swimming area in this park. I decided to start on the beach for a while before I hit the water and it proved to be a wise decision. I only found 2 coins in the water, a quarter and a dime. My best silver in a while, a bracelet, was also found on the beach along with most of the can tabs.

In 4 hours swingin the ATPro I managed to find 18 coins with a face value of $1.41, another toy car, 12 1/2 tabs, sinkers, fishing swivels and a spinner, 2 selfie stick retainers, 2 small pieces of copper wire, a snake ear cuff, 4 earrings, a best friend half pendant, part of a brass ring, 2 silver chains, a gold ring, a silver earring, a silver earring back and of course chunks and bits of aluminum foil.

The bracelet (7.5 inches long) was under the volleyball net and the end loop is broken so it probably was lost during a game. Once those things fall into the sand they are really hard to find unless you see exactly where they land and even then you can move the sand around and make them go deeper without realizing what?s happening. The silver necklace with the heart (19 inches long) was found in about 4 feet of water. I knew it looked like silver but had a hard time finding a mark until I looked inside the heart (925 NVC). The moon earring and earring back are both marked 925 and were found separately. The little ring is definitely a child?s ring. It won?t even go on my little finger to the first knuckle. It is light, 0.05 troy ounces or 1.6 grams of 14k gold with a tiny cz in it.

Another good day at the park lake with more gold and silver. That?s 4 days in a row with silver and gold 3 out of the 4 days. So far that?s a great week for me. One more day will finish up the last swimming area. With luck I will have more goodies to report. Thanks for looking, stay safe, good luck and may your coil lead you to good things.

Nice finds! What are your silver chains ringing up as? I would like to start targeting these more....

OP
OP
tnt-hunter

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! What are your silver chains ringing up as? I would like to start targeting these more....

Thanks! These gave a mid tone and when I looked at the VDI I believe they were in the 45 to 53 range. I don’t pay a lot of attention to the VDI readings. If it gives me a high or mid tone or even a hint of either I dig it up. Small gold and silver earrings and other jewelry can be much lower on the VDI than what gold ring should be. Small thin gold rings have been as low as 38. Those iffies can be goodies. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds as usual.

Your having a great season.

Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread