Another good dive... another large gold necklace and pendant

bartholomewroberts

Feb 23, 2011
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather is starting to turn up here.. and while we still have a few dives left in the year, I can start to see the

end of the diving season approaching... And so, I took the scooter, or DPV as it is euphemistically called..:laughing7:

And headed out to a new lake.. I had a partner with me who is interested in purchase my old Torpedo, and

he wanted a lesson on how to use the scoot to clear silt and mud..

I could not have planned this better.. We were down and I indicated this is how you do it.. BOOM!! this beauty

was right there...I have had a lot of success using the scoot... but never on this level with the first pass or two.
Img_3447.jpg
Img_3448.jpg
Img_3449.jpg

It weighs in at 13.4 grams.. a pretty reasonable weight .

There was the usual other items.. earrings, fake ring, junk and some small amount of change..

Img_3451.jpg

Depending on how I feel and the weather, I may just decide to give this new lake another going over

Micheal

Upvote 17

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather is starting to turn up here.. and while we still have a few dives left in the year, I can start to see the

end of the diving season approaching... And so, I took the scooter, or DPV as it is euphemistically called..:laughing7:

And headed out to a new lake.. I had a partner with me who is interested in purchase my old Torpedo, and

I could not have planned this better.. We were down and I indicated this is how you do it.. BOOM!! this beauty

was right there...I have had a lot of success using the scoot... but never on this level with the first pass or two. View attachment 2048381 View attachment 2048382 View attachment 2048383

There was the usual other items.. earrings, fake ring, junk and some small amount of change..

View attachment 2048384
Depending on how I feel and the weather, I may just decide to give this new lake another going over

Micheal
Fantastic
Congratulations

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

was right there...I have had a lot of success using the scoot... but never on this level with the first pass or two. View attachment 2048381 View attachment 2048382 View attachment 2048383

View attachment 2048384

Micheal
Very Nice!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Score!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread