Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too hot at home so I made the arduous 40 minute trip to Tahoe City and hit a stretch of river. The old beaver tail pull tabs were very abundant so I was hoping for some gold that would've been missed. Sure enough, I got a signal that was quite iffy, like you get with just the beaver tail portion of a pull tab. I raked the gravel away with my foot and Bang, a nice little 14k gold bracelet staring back at me (literally)!
A little later I got a nice, sharp high tone and pulled a sweet sterling Claddagh ring.
There was plenty of fishing tackle and clad ($2.98), a Ford key, some junk bling and a 100 Icelandic krona coin (that's a first for me).
The best part of course was the cool weather and beautiful scenery.

Attachments

• 20Aug2022a.jpeg
    20Aug2022a.jpeg
    811.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 20Aug2022b.jpeg
    20Aug2022b.jpeg
    943.3 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 22

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too hot at home so I made the arduous 40 minute trip to Tahoe City and hit a stretch of river. The old beaver tail pull tabs were very abundant so I was hoping for some gold that would've been missed. Sure enough, I got a signal that was quite iffy, like you get with just the beaver tail portion of a pull tab. I raked the gravel away with my foot and Bang, a nice little 14k gold bracelet staring back at me (literally)!
A little later I got a nice, sharp high tone and pulled a sweet sterling Claddagh ring.
There was plenty of fishing tackle and clad ($2.98), a Ford key, some junk bling and a 100 Icelandic krona coin (that's a first for me).
The best part of course was the cool weather and beautiful scenery.
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY Nicely done !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread