Any Bitcoin or crypto currency?s investors

ken135

Sep 24, 2017
Indiana
Detector(s) used
F75LTD, G2+, Tesoro Mojave & Bandido 2 micro-max, Deep Tech GG & X
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with you about crypto. I just think the exact same thing is true of the dollar. But we're kinda stuck with it, at least for now.
I don't "invest" in dollars thinking they are going to increase or decrease in value. Why does bitcoin go up and down, then? What changed with bitcoin except someone was willing to pay more for it. At least stocks have their value correlated on the preceived value of the company and its earnings....growth potential.

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Greater Fool theory - get someone to pay more than you for the same series of numbers called a Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can't be used for much, except buying and selling Bitcoin. Well, criminal activity benefits, mostly ransoms.
What happens when Bitcoin mining is complete in a few years? Remember, it is the Miners that maintain the Bitcoin network. Once the Miners are gone, the network will collapse, since there is no mechanism in place to pay for and maintain the Bitcoin ledger. CRASH AND BURN

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Greater Fool theory - get someone to pay more than you for the same series of numbers called a Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can't be used for much, except buying and selling Bitcoin. Well, criminal activity benefits, mostly ransoms.
What happens when Bitcoin mining is complete in a few years? Remember, it is the Miners that maintain the Bitcoin network. Once the Miners are gone, the network will collapse, since there is no mechanism in place to pay for and maintain the Bitcoin ledger. CRASH AND BURN
Complete in a few years?! LOL We're over 100 years away from the last Bitcoin being mined. You're incorrect regarding what happens after the last block is mined.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread