Any leads in Southern California specifically Sespe mountains

B

Brookie

Thats cool you like detecting I got a good detector and it goes off all the time but its mostly trash where I look I guess. I would be alot more interested in detecting for gold in the desert. Do you go to personal claims in the desert or GPAA? I want to try the desert out but dont have a drywasher yet because I would kind of have to be convinced to get one because they are expensive.I want to learn more about the desert though, I dont know where to start.

cachedoc

Nov 13, 2015
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I just joined this forum today. I know nothing about treasure hunting but am an avid backpacker. Just so happens I'll be doing a trip to the sespe hotsprings next week. My buddy has been out there before and has the trail info. We're ultralight hikers and it would be great to go on an adventure while we're out. Do you know of any leads near the hot springs area?

Paz

May 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Creek near Gorman

Hey I've been reading a lot of posts on this site and I've enjoyed all of them. I've been to Keysville below Lake Isabella, Randsburg in the Mojave Desert and now I'm looking for a place to prospect a little closer to where I live in Ventura County. Been up north a bit towards Gorman and went down a creek I found some holes from people with the same idea. Found an old tailings pile on the side of a hill.

Paz

May 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone else would like to go out and do a little prospecting in that area let me know and any additional information would help with a search for a little color.

blazintowers

Greenie
Jan 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wheres HODGE

brining this dead thread back, where's HODGE? Any body have any updates or visitied these sites lately? Any one find the Los Padres Mine? come on I'm bored need some new info here!!!

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brookie,

there are plans for dry washers on line..my students built one about 6 years ago it worked great, was portable. Try goggling it ...that must be where they got the plans..free.

Thats cool you like detecting I got a good detector and it goes off all the time but its mostly trash where I look I guess. I would be alot more interested in detecting for gold in the desert. Do you go to personal claims in the desert or GPAA? I want to try the desert out but dont have a drywasher yet because I would kind of have to be convinced to get one because they are expensive.I want to learn more about the desert though, I dont know where to start.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread