Any news on the notka makro legend

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All quite on the home front, well as long as they get the kinks out and no more premature nonsense marketing. im not going to degrade machines, I want everyone to be able to afford and enjoy the hobby, one day it will be difficult to find silver, nobody filling the ground up, this hobby might lose interest in a few years harder to find stuff. What you think team.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was wandering if there is more news about the Legend myself

As for your other question I dont feel people will loose their interest in finding and metal detecting any time soon i believe it is only going to get more attention yes there will be those that purchase a detector on a whim just to find out it was not for them and just throw there detector in a closet where it sits for years or the sell just as quickly as they purchased

when I got into metal detecting I pretty much knew I would like it I wish I would have started way sooner then I did because I have always loved historical items to me metal detecting is like the swap meets of yester year
(not the commercialized ones of today) you just never know what you will be able to dig up I love the surprise of the find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions