Any one from Laredo,TX who metal detects.

SPWalker

Aug 6, 2003
Mc Allen, Texas
Detector(s) used
CZ-7A FISHER
Mike and Gorge:

I live in Mc Allen and always up for a hunt. I dig in the areas from the Island to Roma. Willing to drive to Laredo.

Give me a call to meet up some time.

Stephen P. Walker
Mc Allen, Texas
956-630-2316 home
956--702-6142 work

ptlmg

Greenie
Aug 26, 2007
Edinburg, Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes
Hey Mike,
I live in Edinburg. There are several of us from the valley. Three of us from work that md. Give me a call someday and maybe we can meet.

ben
cell 956-878-7188

OP
OP
accuweather

accuweather

Dec 6, 2004
Laredo,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; Garrett GTA 1000; Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ben, thanks for the offer. If I ever go down there I will give you a call but i havent done much detecting lately not to many people detect up here but again thanks for the offer.

Mike

ragia250

Jun 2, 2008
H i,
my name Isabel Iam 24 , I live in Laredo Texas and I will like to have friend to go hunting if is anyone around my area and like to go hunting e-mail me to: [email protected]

Thanks

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there any Gold around the Laredo Area.

OP
OP
accuweather

accuweather

Dec 6, 2004
Laredo,TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Havent heard on any gold found around here. Where r u from?

shellynwm

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi, looking for anyone from Laredo,TX who likes to metal detect and maybe start a club.

Thanks
Mike G.

Hi Mike,
Any luck with the club?

Also in Laredo and looking for some detecting friends.

Nina

OP
OP
accuweather

accuweather

Dec 6, 2004
Laredo,TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Nina,
Not much luck with a club yet but still hoping to start one. Let me know and maybe we can get together to do some detecting. Dont know of too many places to hunt and not sure how the city stands on metal detecting on local parks. send me a message and maybe we can do some detecting.

Thanks,
Mike

kolosio

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!

I live in Laredo and am into the hobby of metal detecting. I'm looking for someone else to go hunting because is kind of boring doing it by myself. I have a Tesoro Compadre and if interested let me know so we can meet to at least do some talking and share experiences. Thanks.

Kolosio.

shellynwm

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Mike, & Kolosio,

We really need to get a group together :laughing7:

I have been doing some research into some areas, just have no detecting buddies to go with.

jwils1978

Aug 15, 2013
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mike, & Kolosio,

We really need to get a group together :laughing7:

I have been doing some research into some areas, just have no detecting buddies to go with.

Hello amigos, just getting into detecting, and I was wondering if you guys ever started a club or anything? I'm not consistently in Laredo, live in Austin, but I come down here for work every once in awhile. I've been tracking down some ghost towns around the area, although it seems most are at the mercy of Oil & Gas, or mining companies.

Ramon

Mar 23, 2017
San Antonioi
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read your posting from 2012 I am from l am from laredo are you still detecting

Hi Kolosio
I moved to San Antonio 20 years ago but I go as often as I can to Laredo its my home town . I am buying a metal detector this week and I am looking for someone who's done this for a while. I have 30 acres in Zapata TX don't if there's anything out there but I am going to check it out. Your welcome go with me its a rule area 18 miles northttp://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/smilies/hello.gifh east of Zapata TX.
Ramon

Hello everyone!

I live in Laredo and am into the hobby of metal detecting. I'm looking for someone else to go hunting because is kind of boring doing it by myself. I have a Tesoro Compadre and if interested let me know so we can meet to at least do some talking and share experiences. Thanks.

Kolosio.

Goldstein

Aug 10, 2017
Heidelberg
Detector(s) used
C Scope
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello,
I'm very interested in a hunt in Laredo. I used to live there and I know there are surely great places to sweep. I don't live there anymore but whenever I visit I could bring my C-Scope along. Let me know if someone started a club.
Greetings
Goldstein

Albertsilva

Dec 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to this!

Hello this is Albert from Laredo iam new to metal detecting but i recently bought myself a metal detector and was interested in meeting local people who share the same interest and hobby as i do 956-775-0300

Albertsilva

Dec 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
new

Hello this is Albert from Laredo iam new to metal detecting but i recently bought myself a metal detector and was interested in meeting local people who share the same interest and hobby as i do 956-775-0300

Albertsilva

Dec 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Greg A 78045

Dec 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laredo, Rio, Bruni, Zapata

Hi Ramon, Greg in Laredo here. Following up to see
If you are still detecting in the area.

QUOTE=Ramon;5346926]Hi Kolosio
I moved to San Antonio 20 years ago but I go as often as I can to Laredo its my home town . I am buying a metal detector this week and I am looking for someone who's done this for a while. I have 30 acres in Zapata TX don't if there's anything out there but I am going to check it out. Your welcome go with me its a rule area 18 miles northttp://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/smilies/hello.gifh east of Zapata TX.
Ramon[/QUOTE]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions