C

chacuff

Mar 19, 2014
Gulfport MS
Detector(s) used
Sold out...gone fishing...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hard as I try I can't see what your talking about?

This is the Blisstool forum...I'm assuming the current model...LTC64X V3. Does anyone that frequents this forum actually own one of these machines. Had an opportunity to buy a used one but there are concerns that the only real service has to come from Bulgaria so I'm reluctant. Also it has been stated that it's not really a coin hunting machine...but the videos basically demonstrate it using coins and bits of silver. Was hoping there was more activity on this forum related to this machine.

Hope that is a bit clearer...

Cecil

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use my BlissTool from time to time and it works fantastic. Out of the three detectors I own, the BlissTool is the deepest seeking machine. I found a medieval silver coin where my Garrett, Whites and my buddy's Fisher would not pick up on. Just as you've may have seen or heard though, this machine is not for trashy areas! Clean open fields is where this detector performs best.

Also I have heard of poor customer service from BlissTool but I have not had any problems with mine so I cannot say one way or the other. I personally would recommend a BlissTool but I would not make it my primary either. Hope this helps.

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
P3296720_400.jpg
........... I use Blisstool, got them direct from maker in Bulgaria, not some fly by night con artist importer.........ivanll

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At one time when the hype was being built you couldn't get hold of them. This week there was one in the local paper and six at my nearest dealers ! If your guaranteed you can get repairs and your detecting needs suit what it can supply then it might be a useful addition to your present machines.

Any chance of having a go with one at a local detecting club ?

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
Hello Cecil, I just bought the V5 version. It is one awesome detector. Don't let all of the adjusting knobs bother you. I have been using this detector for about a month, hadn't even used my ETRAC or T2. This is a great relic or coin detector.

BerntOut

Jan 12, 2010
South West USA
Detector(s) used
Deus, BlissTool V3, CTX, Vallon VCM1, ......forgot the others!
I bought a V3 direct from Bulgaria in May 2012 when I was a novice detectorist (still am). It never ceases to blow me away. It will find all deep metal in the ground...believe me! It will discriminate by spitting at you...it is not a silent run machine. I have used it on fresh water beaches and shallow water where it has paid for itself. Picked up a second one so I keep large coil on one and smaller coil on the other. It is hell on wheels when it comes to relic and fresh water hunting and I am going to try it for small gold. I know it hits a .5 gram nugget laying on top of mineralized soil swinging coil about 12" above it. I have not fully tested it for small gold but it is on my list!
I messed up and shorted one of my V3's out (my fault, not the machine) and Blisstool America replaced it with a just like new trade in which looks like it was used very little...I again stated, I messed up and fried the detector. The replacement came with a full remaining warranty of over two and a half years! That is above and beyond service in my opinion!
Have a very good expert researcher/detectorist friend who got a V3 after he saw what I could do with one. He has since traded it in on a V5 and likes the V5 for it's upgrades. I have been toying with the idea of trading one of mine in but I am quite happy and comfortable with my V3 so no trade in yet!
Yes I would buy again and this machine is not for everyone. It has it's place in my arsenal of detectors and I foresee always having one in the future.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread