Any Santa Barbara County treasure buddies out there???

pitchfork

Jan 6, 2006
Santa Barbara, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Anyone in (or near) Santa Barbara County and want to hit some spots? I'm new to the area and want to make friends and meet some detecting buddies!

I've been doing research on the stagecoach roads and hideouts and have some pretty good treasure leads I'd be glad to share. I've got some leads on troves/hoards/Wells Fargo boxes and gold octagonals. I've researched Joaquin Murrieta, Jack Powers & the Gang of Five, Saloman Pico and other local bandits.

Respond to this thread or send me a PM. Hope to hear from you!

All the best,

Sarge

OP
OP
pitchfork

pitchfork

Jan 6, 2006
Santa Barbara, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Hi CalWorks,

What type of detecting are you most interested in? Let me know if you're interested in heading out sometime.

I asked if Konnon wanted to go but he doesnt have a detector and doesnt detect with ppl he doesnt know.

Brian93436

Jan 26, 2008
Lompoc
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lompoc here.

Been detecting on and off again for quite a few years. I enjoy the historic sites Vs. the clad covered sites. I am off this weekend to the Lake Isabella area to check out some potential sites for detecting and panning. If I am not working, I enjoy hitting a few sites on the weekends or after work (gotta love the upcoming time change). Always looking for new friends...

Good luck! Brian

3sell

Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in SB and i think I know of the pass treasure ur talking about. I been looking for it myself.

dannyg

Dec 28, 2013
slo county california
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also in Pismo beach up here did anything ever come of these searches or research. Did anyone ever go hunting together

Calworks

Nov 7, 2006
Never heard from a soul, saw some in a parking lot about a month ago at Pismo at the end of the hunt, don't remember much else since I was moving at time at about 40

dannyg

Dec 28, 2013
slo county california
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, I guess keep trying, I'm up in the five cities send a message if you ever wanna go detecting we have some good spots up here

SBMatt

Greenie
Dec 22, 2015
Goleta, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I would bump this thread as I live in Goleta and just started out detecting last week. PM me if you're interested in getting together.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread