Anybody buying CRYPTO like DOGE Coin?

Rad1sh

Sep 22, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy)
Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I s as m invested in Bitcoin and Etherium. Doge coin is a no can do. Doge is a huge pump in dump not an investment. I have made excellent returns on Bitcoin and etherium. It supports my expensive detecting hardware habit.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody actually exchanged their crypto back to US currency after seeing big gains?

I bought a new token called M2 (on eithereum network)

It’s gone from $0.0012 to $0.0037 in the last week.

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Etc.x and doge I do alot of trading day and Swing I have some invested in bitcoin and crypto mostly swing trade though. Many IBs (interactive broker platforms) will be adding these to their sites for buying and selling.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elon will be on Saturday night live he may mention Doge and that will boost the price. Stock market is more about the hype and learning what makes people buy and and sell not so much the stock or the Doge coin..Investors know what I mean

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Playing the electrical currencies is like playing a game of musical chairs mixed with hot potato.

It's all a mater of where you sit when the lights go out. And if you are holding the potato when the power grid goes down you win less than nothing.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Playing the electrical currencies is like playing a game of musical chairs mixed with hot potato.

It's all a mater of where you sit when the lights go out. And if you are holding the potato when the power grid goes down you win less than nothing.

And if you don’t catch the potato….? Your right…and that is why you don’t put all your eggs in one basket (to use another proverbial phrase).

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imagine if you bought bitcoin btc.x a few years back oct 2013 $ 150 dollars a share now worth $57.000.00 per share.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imagine if you bought bitcoin btc.x a few years back oct 2013 $ 150 dollars a share now worth $57.000.00 per share.

Imagine if I’d have bought $20,000 of this M2 at the entry price then just sold out. That would have been a handsome return for such worthless tokens.
208% increase in a week!

208% isn’t so worthless is it.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A question...as long as the COIN doesn’t collapse, can a TOKEN ever fall below its initial opening price?

The way I understand it, the COIN is based off unique blockchain...like Bitcoin or eithereum...tokens ride on that value or stability?

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still think it's all a big Ponzi scheme, but I have made money off of it. I think Bitcoin has topped, so I've gone over to Ethereum for now. I can't buy or sell Dogecoin through Paypal, so that one's out for me. I do wish I had bought it at 6 cents, though! Could have made my money back tenfold in just a few months. Oh well...

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A question...as long as the COIN doesn’t collapse, can a TOKEN ever fall below its initial opening price?

The way I understand it, the COIN is based off unique blockchain...like Bitcoin or eithereum...tokens ride on that value or stability?

Any of them can go to zero. Hundreds of cryptos have gone belly up over the years. Avoid any that are currently a penny or less. You shouldn't buy penny stocks and cryptos are the same. There's a reason why they're selling for a penny or less. Too much supply or too unstable.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of them can go to zero. Hundreds of cryptos have gone belly up over the years. Avoid any that are currently a penny or less. You shouldn't buy penny stocks and cryptos are the same. There's a reason why they're selling for a penny or less. Too much supply or too unstable.

Investing vs. gambling.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Investing vs. gambling.

Exactly! You buy Apple stock as an long term investment, while you buy cryptos hoping for quick gains and then get out. Anyone who states they are holding cryptos for ten years is going to be disappointed. Buy the dips, sell the tops and repeat. That's all it is right now.

SnowdogAk20

May 3, 2021
Palmer, Alaska
Detector(s) used
I've used a Fisher Gold Bug II, though now I have a cheaper Garrett model.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's practicality as an investment is non-existent

Exactly! You buy Apple stock as an long term investment, while you buy cryptos hoping for quick gains and then get out. Anyone who states they are holding cryptos for ten years is going to be disappointed. Buy the dips, sell the tops and repeat. That's all it is right now.

Cryptos in my view are not ideal for investment, because of the fact that fundamentally speaking, they don't physically exist. They serve a better purpose as a daily trading tool for regular goods and services. Because when you give it a closer look and realize the incredible number of cryptos, the industry as a whole is far too volatile to use as an investment. Dogecoin has at my last check, around 125 billion of them in circulation. Bitcoin has a max of 21 million.

People need to realize another fundamental fact, and that is, possession is 9/10ths of the law. So you don't actually possess Cryptos. The purpose of cryptos in the first place was to eliminate the involvement of the global banking cabals in the money supply. After all, currency, and currencies aren't even money, they are debt instruments. The US dollar actually was a form of money while the gold standard was still in play. The value of both the dollar and cryptos is based on faith and faith alone. Not any intrinsic value.

This is why the gold and silver markets have served civilization since we exited from the days of the caveman life. The reason why gold and silver haven't increased in price is because BTC is stealing the market share.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Apple/Alphabet has what is called assets. Apple stock will be worth something until they declare bankruptcy, and even then you might get something back.

Crypto currencies have zero assets and zero intristic value. They are only worth as much as the next sucker is willing to pay.

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For anyone thinking that cryptos aren't worth the investment. First of all....cryptos will be the money of the future, and that future is here....whether we agree with it or not.
At present.....this is only the beginning of the change from paper money to digital money. Everything we see in financial world today, is geared toward the downfall of our economy,
so the digital world can move in and take it's place. If you think that crypto is not a good investment, then you don't understand, that what is happening, truly is the greatest opportunity
to get in on the bottom floor, and with good choices of the crypto available, to make more money than you may have ever thought possible. Yes. they say dogecoin was a joke meme from the start,
but that joke has made a lot of people a lot of money. I myself bought $300 worth at less than a penny, and cashed in over 8000 on that investment. I still have some coins left, and will hold those till the price goes to wherever it goes.
Crypto is not just a fad people. It is what they deem a serious situation. Changing the world's economy is not something to be scoffed at, or taken lightly. It would be to everyone's benefit if you were to get involved and learn
all you can, and purchase some of those coins. Unless....you're ok with being left behind, and work your 9-5 like a good slave, and then get paid in the digital currency you said you'd never use. I am retired, I've had a lot of time to study all about this, for 2 years now. If you want to know what coin will be the best coin for the future, then look at XRP. Then, look at the company that has XRP (Ripple). They will handle the majority of all money transfers through all the banks and financial institutions of the whole world. They have the software programs that will enable any bank or financial institution to send or receive money to and from any country in the world. Look at their website and you will see that this has been going on for a very long time, and now is the time that all of this is coming to fruition. It's only gotten started, so now is a good time to get in before it really takes off. We as retailers, won't have a choice. We will have to use digital money, or have nothing at all....in the not so far away future. 2 years ago I started investing in crytpo. Investment means you study what the coin is about...what it's utility is, or what it will contribute to society. Then you invest in that coin and wait for it to mature. It's like planting seeds....wait for the harvest. The following is my list of cryptos I have researched and am confident in: XRP...VET..ADA...Digibyte...Stellar (XLM)...ZIL. All of these companies have utility that will change the world as we have known it. VET (VeChain) is a company that can track anything in the world, like a product, and it will be on the products in the store. WalMart is currently using their services. VeChain tracks a product from it's manufacture to it's end user. This has many uses in the world, and will be a huge deal in the future. This is just an example of what we are headed into. All the chaos we have been witness to for the last year and more since the pandemic started, has been orchestrated to evolve all of us into this new world of finance. If you choose to disregard it, then you will find yourself one day, kicking yourself in the rear, for not doing the research, to know what this is all about. I'm not a financial advisor, but I tell this warning about the future, for everyone's own good. Over the last 2 years I invested less than 10,000, and today that is now worth over 70,000, and will grow exponentially over this next year, as crypto is introduced to all the world through the media. This has been dogecoin's purpose.....to make everyone aware of crypto, and entice all the world to participate. All the world is a stage....what part will you play in it? Or...will you just be an observer?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread