Anybody buying CRYPTO like DOGE Coin?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it's similar to speculating in stocks, but it's not a stable or safe currency. The dollar doesn't lose 1/3 of it's value in one month. Speculative play, yes. Currency, no.

Here's what's wrong with Bitcoin. If I sell my car for 1/2 of a Bitcoin today (say 24k) and Bitcoin crashes 5k tomorrow, I just lost $2,500 on the sale of my car. Not acceptable and not how real currencies work.
Remember you said there was no way to buy from stores with crypto and I explained how that is wrong.

Buying crypto is liking buying stocks, yes you can lose money and you can also make money, and just like stocks, you don't lose anything if you don't sell, you ride it out just like you would stock on a dip.

Your half bitcoin is still there and you haven't actually lost anything except on paper unless you sell just like a stock that drops in value.

Last edited:

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love crypto. Got in on a presale at .0055 back in June and today it's hovering around .49. Best way to invest your money imo and I'll never go back to traditional stocks.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The crypto bubble has burst. Get out while you can. If Russia bans it, that's 144 million people who will be selling their stash ASAP.

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah... PS...

Um... i find it VERY hard to believe... your 300 into 8000.

Not saying you are lying.... just hard to believe... AND THEN something else... (i cannot help it) comes to mind.

IF you actually DID make this... the one question BEGS ME...

Why on Gods Green Earth.... would you tell anyone... let alone strangers online about it.

No one... repeat no one in their right mind would do that... makes ZERO sense.

That is... unlessss........... you have something to gain.... in one form or another.... financially.... mentally... BUT ? ? ?

Sorry... just gotta put it out there... in my nature.
Hello Arc....
It seems I've always had this bad habit of wanting to share information with others. Money means nothing to me anymore. I do need to stop that I suppose. You see....I know full well the evil of the entities behind all that we see in this world. The dollar has never been any different than this crypto, in the sense that it belongs to our wicked gov., and this is how they have always ruled the lesser classes. I believe all people are equal, and no one should be allowed to rule over others in a free world, when that rule goes against common rights. Only, that's the illusion we are subjected to, that we are free. I'm not looking forward to our future here. It's going to get rough for many. Canada and Australia are leading the way ....anyone not aware by now, may never be. I saw the future 5 years ago, and it has now come to pass. Our worst times have yet to arrive. Let's pray that FL doesn't go underwater like a lot of conspiracy theorist theorize. Since I made those post about crypto, things have certainly changed in the market. It's getting very close now to the transition, which means there will be more and more events to justify their deeds of doom. Where we are headed, and how we perceive it will make all the difference. Trust God.......our only answer.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Arc....
It seems I've always had this bad habit of wanting to share information with others. Money means nothing to me anymore. I do need to stop that I suppose. You see....I know full well the evil of the entities behind all that we see in this world. The dollar has never been any different than this crypto, in the sense that it belongs to our wicked gov., and this is how they have always ruled the lesser classes. I believe all people are equal, and no one should be allowed to rule over others in a free world, when that rule goes against common rights. Only, that's the illusion we are subjected to, that we are free. I'm not looking forward to our future here. It's going to get rough for many. Canada and Australia are leading the way ....anyone not aware by now, may never be. I saw the future 5 years ago, and it has now come to pass. Our worst times have yet to arrive. Let's pray that FL doesn't go underwater like a lot of conspiracy theorist theorize. Since I made those post about crypto, things have certainly changed in the market. It's getting very close now to the transition, which means there will be more and more events to justify their deeds of doom. Where we are headed, and how we perceive it will make all the difference. Trust God.......our only answer.
I would ask again…anyone buying crypto these days? Seems like a great opportunity for those confident it will rise out of this tank. I know I have thrown down a little $ to take advantage of the buying power.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread