davesharky59

Greenie
Jun 18, 2014
Phiippines
Detector(s) used
fisher x 1280
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello im close to dipolog city if you ever need some one to go with you im all ways here if i was with you in Australia i would never stop looking for gold nuggets your lucky.It would be nice to have a friend to go with here i never see any one using metal detectors i find rings- bracelets things like that no bombs yet but im sure some day i will just be careful.My wife is not in to the hobby my name is Dave.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with wwII relic hunter. its a dangerous thing to partner with Filipinos, specially those who are strangers to you. Although majority of us are kind hearted, hospitable, and good persons, there are always Filipinos who are bad, just as there are also Good natured Americans and Evil Americans.

And you also factor the fact that evil spirit(human spirit- treasure guardians) , principalities (prince/s of darkness like Satan,etc) , dominions (lesser angels) and powers (diwatas, kapres, and others) are very much interested to get hold of the gold items.

for evil spirits( human spirits that are dead who turned evil because it was their last thought to guard the gold items at all cost before they died), they will do everything within their spirit capacity to distract and prevent you from recovering the item. they can only do so much as they are in spirit form. they can be surmounted but the danger there is if the gold items are recovered. Failing to get the light after they are released from the vortex, they will get back at you, or the weakest link of your family to either get him sick until they are dead. this is their kind of justice. having no purpose already as they were released from the vortex (to guard the treasure), they will wander and will try to seek the light and leave this earth. but if they cannot find the light, they will wreck havoc to you after almost one year. I have heard from a metallurgical engineer that his cousin was able to get the item. it was just buried below 20 feet. that cousin lost his mind and is now in the mental hospital. that cousin claims that an evil spirit is always talking to him , talking behind his back and was always bugging him. wherever he goes, that spirit goes. The same is also true of two persons who was able to go under a cave and found something. I have heard from his lawyer that the other person got crazy and experienced the same thing. The other person was possessed and is now always carrying that spirit in his body. All rumors but maybe true. otherwise, their cousins who told me in the internet would not have swore to me that their stories were true. Hearing their stories, I did not dare meet with them in person. Otherwise, I would have been crazy too like them if I did meet the cousins that they have. Its better to be alive than crazy. hehehe

The real reason why the Japanese made the spirits of the human beings guard their treasures is two -fold. First is the obvious. they want the spirits to guard the items and create distractions and sickness to those who seek to recover them. that is why, gold treasures like the dutchmine and the others all over the world are cursed by spirits. the same is true with Japanese treasures buried in the Philippines. I encountered it so many times in my diggings before. Once, I was able to hear the voice of a giant whistling and calling my name without my workers hearing it. after I ran and went to another place, one of the workers also ran after hearing the same voice calling his name. all the other workers did not hear the said voice. once, someone poked me hard on my side of the belly without anybody near me from even 1 kilometer radius. My worker also got his eggs cursed as it went so big after just a few hours. in another occasion, when we tried to burn a tree near the hole where we dig, my body was suddenly experiencing a very hot fire burning my entire body, another buddy of mine experienced the same thing and the other third member of our group (3 of us) got burned also without a fire. that night and the morning thereafter, their bodies went so big like somebody mauled him in their sleep. The 2nd member of our group cannot speak for 3 weeks as his tongue was like it was twisted. it took them 2-3 weeks to recover from that seeming pain from being mauled. as for me, I experienced that burning feeling for the entire night but I prayed so mightily to God and Jesus and took 4 capsules of vitamin c every four hours. that did the trick as I woke up without the same fate that they have experienced. But I felt somebody tried to do harm to me that day and night . The second purpose why there are human spirits that guard the treasure has something to do with guarding the treasure also from elementals like dominions, and powers. as long as the human spirit is there , that gold items cannot be robbed or claimed by dominions and powers. As we all know, God has control over all gold and treasures. And devils, like principalities, dominions and powers (fallen angels) also wanted to be like God. They want gold and treasures too. that is why they want to take over or claim dominion over it. But as long as the dead human spirit is there, it cannot be claimed by anyone except the human spirit. Japanese recoverers know how to release the human spirits from their vortex and lead them to light. That is one thing we Filipinos and non-Japanese nationals lack.

speaking of evil spirits, principalities dominions and powers, they can control the emotions and behaviors of those co-diggers or co-workers who don't have a pure heart and are not protected by Jesus and guardian angels. that is why you hear stories of those who were so mabait (kind hearted) before the items were recovered but surprisingly, when items are found, they become so ruthless and evil that you cannot expect them to be like that even in your wildest dreams. those possessed persons can kill their co workers. that is where the danger and hazard lies. spirits and other unseen entities play a role in your digging too.

I once had a worker before where he became so pale and weak that we could not understand what happened to him. we brought him to the hospital. all blood test, and other medical lab test were normal. but he was still so weak and pale. we brought him to someone who can pray and ask for divine intervention. immediately, he regained his strength and composure and it was like nothing serious happened to him after that prayer.

there are some things we cannot explain

Last edited:

punyhulk

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, I'm new to this topic but am very much interested to learn.

I have a cousin from Canada (half-half) who is interested in treasure hunting in the Philippines.
Can anybody just dig for treasure in the Philippines? Anywhere in the country?
What does the person need to do or have or prepare for to be able to do treasure hunting in the Philippines?
Does he need to be licensed of some sort or does the actual digger have to be a "licensed digger"?

I appreciate any and all answers in the quickest time possible. Thank you!

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello iam new in this forum treasure.net here's my story me lupa tito ko sa callawa davao city the place former garisson ng hapon, this land na detect na ang area sa satelite ng japan na me treasure and we use local scanner also detected, the problem namin is pag hukay , kung me bakhoe raw mag finance , equal share ang hatian, can u help us guys any interested pm or tct me , the land detected 17 six truck of japanese full of gold bars burried bar down, also in old water falls in the area, the land in private owned by my tito walang problema mag hukay, isa pa daming beses na eto bina balik balikan ng hapon.. hope to here u soon 09202568245 my number franco , god bless

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep it in English...

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Angel_09,

So good of you to welcome me to the forum. I am new to metal detecting. My first post was a little of what I am doing now and a question about which detector is right for what I want to do. No one has replied as of yet. Bottom line is I want to spend less than $700 on a detector that will see gold or any other non man made objects at least 20 feet down (more if possible). I am looking at three possible matches for this task but not knowing anything about these machines kind of leaves me in the dark and guessing. I did trying chatting with a sales rep at Kellyco but got no where. Any suggestions would be great.

Hello! Chris with Kellyco here. I'm sorry we were unable to assist you. Unfortunately, at your price range there really are no detectors that will be able to go 20 feet into the Earth. I can see possibly 1-2 feet within that price range but at 20 feet you are looking at a professional unit which would cost significantly more than what you are looking to spend. Best of luck to you. If we can be of any assistance please let us know.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PUNYHULK SAID:
Guys, I'm new to this topic but am very much interested to learn.

I have a cousin from Canada (half-half) who is interested in treasure hunting in the Philippines.
Can anybody just dig for treasure in the Philippines? Anywhere in the country? no. You need to get a TREASURE HUNTING permit from the Mines Geosciences Bureau of the DENR before you can actually dig for treasure. but the process of obtaining the said permit is a little meticulous. there is a bond to be filed and paid with concerned agencies, there will be inspections before a permit will be granted. and there will be a periodical visit by the said government agency.

pls refer to the following rules and regulations: DENR administrative order 2007-34 (treasure hunting in caves, man-made or natural), DENR administrative order 2002-04 (treasure hunting on land, sunken treasures, sunken vessels and the dispositions of recovered treasures ), DENR administrative order 2004-33 (amending DENR AO 2002-04). The provisions of the New Civil Code of the Philippines are also helpful but they are general provisions of law which states only general statements. please follow the implementing rules of DENR Administrative Orders for specific guidelines.

What does the person need to do or have or prepare for to be able to do treasure hunting in the Philippines? Please follow DENR AO-2002-04 and dENR AO 2004-33.
Does he need to be licensed of some sort or does the actual digger have to be a "licensed digger"? No need to be a licensed digger. the operation itself must have a permit to dig and treasure hunt issued by the DENR thru Mines and Geosciences Bureau . please refer to dENR ao-2002-04, and DENR ao 2004-33

I appreciate any and all answers in the quickest time possible. Thank you!

In the Philippines and almost in all corners of the globe , some said that when you get a license to dig or treasure hunt, that is like putting a bullet in your head. that is why almost all treasure hunters dig without permits for fear that getting a permit might cost you your life and that of your diggers. That is what they said and what actually happened to Rogelio Roxas. That is also the style of Japanese and Koreans. They introduce legitimate business improvements to make it appear that they are not treasure hunting. But only they know what they are digging , away from the knowledge and prying eyes of the public.

But if one wants to be legitimate so that the recovered treasures will not be confiscated legally, please follow DENR ao 2002-04 and DENR AO 2004-33. But bear in mind that you must also hire a trusted security agency because confiscations can also be done illegally by crooked uniformed personnel like the police and military.

Last edited:

punyhulk

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much renan! Very helpful information. I was able to gather similar info from my old folks but without details and not much substance. Your info is much better and more helpful. Thanks again and more power to you.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
punyhulk,

where does he intend to dig? my advice is you look for a place where the water level is so deep, like more than 100 feet, and the site where you intend to dig must not be near a river.

why I am saying this? because water traps and sliding mechanisms will be your greatest obstacle to getting the cement vault. im already retired. I cannot go on further. you need to ask from friends on how to go about it. but my only advice is, do not use metal detector. you will never get to the sucker deposits found at 6-15 feet and give aways cement vault or cement room found only in 12 feet to 22 feet.

Mar 29, 2016
luzon
Detector(s) used
Mine lab 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POPZ

I'm here in manila, got a chance to do some MD in Subic. Found some pennies, dime and local coins. Havent tried it on our local parks, it's just too hot and the soil is hard and dry >:(

But if anyone else is from the Philippines, let me know!!!! ;)

I live in the south part of Luzon Philippines and in the US. Will be back over there in November. Shipping my MD over there but have no clue where are what to hunt!!!!

Ayee

Greenie
Mar 31, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sir,I'm here in olongapo,zambales near at subic bay..if u have a metal detector or scanner please contact me,my number 09253588456..I want to show u the site that there is a lot of positive sign for treasure but I have no detector to know the exact location of the object and also the depth..thank you sir.

john22

Sep 5, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for Serious Financer

DSC_0724.JPG

I have many sites actually there 3 big deposits especially on our cave behind the falls mayron dun naka ukit Right foot. Pm me sa interested 09260389534

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
even if you have a detector, you cannot get it if what you are looking for is a japanese buried treasure. its impossible. there are a lot of distractions around

jonesteban76

Mar 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, were almost there in our dig, it would be of much quicker if we use MD. Am looking for one and were willing to give rental plus commission

butchix

Dec 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in the Visayas? I am from Panay Island. We have both location and content scanners and people who can do the ritual just in case you believe in spirit guardians. We have also a volume buyer approved by the Central Bank who have been around for 22 years in the Philippines.
If you have a contact number I will explain to you the nature of site diggings in our country.
Thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread