Anybody in S.E. Oklahoma?

willisjj

Nov 2, 2005
Owasso, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Current: Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Cibola

Past: Sovereign GT, Garrett Treasure Ace 250, Tesoro Compadre, Etrac, Sovereign XS, Whites 6000D, Garrett Master Hunter BFO
I will be moving to Mcalester from Phoenix this weekend and was wondering if there are any hunters in that area? I am originally from the Pryor/Adair area and I am a little familar with the Mcalester area, but nonetheless would like to find a detecting partner thereabouts. ...........Jeremy

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Jeremy, there are a couple of clubs in your area that have members spread throughout eastern Okla. There's the Indian Territory THers Club out of Tulsa. Here's their link.
http://itthc.com/

There's also the Three Forks THers Club down by Muskogee. They don't have a site but a lot of the members are also member of ITTHC. They all get out and have different outings throughout the state. I even believe they went to the Crater of Diamonds in Arkansas a while back. Good luck and HH.
Jeff

OP
OP
willisjj

willisjj

Nov 2, 2005
Owasso, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Current: Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Cibola

Past: Sovereign GT, Garrett Treasure Ace 250, Tesoro Compadre, Etrac, Sovereign XS, Whites 6000D, Garrett Master Hunter BFO
Thanks Stoney. I e-mailed 3 Forks this morning as they seem to be a little closer. I knew about the ITTH and was once a member for a brief period of time. Appreciate the helpful info!

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im in Ardmore and detect alot in the Atoka area south of mcalester about 43 miles...

JWilliams

Jan 4, 2013
Gone hunting , my name is Jim I'm in Marietta,Ok.PN 2767157 give me a call. I'm fixing to get started got a few Ouestions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread