Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Due to lack of posts I'm wondering if everyone moved on to different forums or if they are having the same luck as me? I haven't been seeing any halves coming into the banks and I gave up on boxes when they became flooded with NIFC coins at the beginning of the year. I still go through the motions grabbing what change I happen across in my travels but the only banks with a change surplus seem to be dumps from other crh-ers. I haven't seen a silver dime in a roll in so long I forgot what they look like. My average on dimes for example, pre-pandemic was 1:1750 or thereabouts from customer rolls. Now customer rolls are way less available and the ones I find are barren. I think I'm on a streak 0:7000 or so. I hope you all are doing better than me. I'm doing better dirt fishing these days. Good luck n happy hunting!

Upvote 0

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am killing it with face value H, Q, & N> minus the cost to dump & the beaver tails. with inflation, a half is worth 53 cents....RIGHT???????................................OH!!!!!! NEVER MIND:BangHead:
:BangHead::sad11: 100 boxes of halves= ONE BEN, & 8 40's, W's have vanished & errors are in witness protection

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 40%er here and there out of a few thousand CWR, nada out of boxes of halves for the last month. Haven't been able to get dimes, either CWR or boxes.

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been doing ok since I was able to start exchanging again at the beginning of October. I have found 2 Indian Head cents (1897 & 1899), a couple hundred wheat cents, an 1891 V nickel, several Buffalo nickels and war nickels, 2 silver Washington quarters (1952 & 1962D), and several silver dimes, including 1 Mercury dime and a Canadian Centennial dime (1967). Almost every box of quarters has at least 1 West Point quarter, last week's box had 3.

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions