Anyone here from Columbus Georgia or areas close by that looks for arrowheads?

OP
OP
antmike915

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
1125 views and not a single response within a year and almost 4 months, sad...

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
.... I’d like to go. Free local arrowhead tours. I think there is a lot of people that would like to pay for that but nobody wants to go for free. To just how the world is nowadays, upside down....

OP
OP
antmike915

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
.... I’d like to go. Free local arrowhead tours. I think there is a lot of people that would like to pay for that but nobody wants to go for free. To just how the world is nowadays, upside down....

Hey Fat, there's great value with great company. Wish you were closer my friend.

Bsevans

Aug 8, 2021
Warner robins georgia
Detector(s) used
Nokta makro simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Warner robins and metal detect...do you have any places to go detecting or arrow head hunting??

OP
OP
antmike915

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've never metal detect (couldn't tell you why, something I've been wanting to do). I have a few spots in Georgia and Alabama that I look for Indian artifacts when I get the chance, which isn't often these days. Sad thing now is that I know way more areas that I can't get access to anymore than I know of areas to go.

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I was closer. I'd walk with ya...

littlefoot33

Nov 24, 2022
Hi everyone I live in Columbus Georgia been here about 8 years or so I'm from south Alabama so Columbus was a slight change for me..... I love searching for artifacts heck I even have a collection of really cool rocks. But I have yet to find a arrowhead since I have lived here. I don't know many places to hunt. But would absolutely love to meet some people who share the same interest as I do. So nice to meet you guys.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread