Anyone in Bradford County PA?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't live there but have detected along the Susquehanna and have found some Rev War stuff. Make sure you have permission and carry bear spray. That one guy with big tracts on the river prosecutes trespassers.

OP
OP
Thebigd81

Thebigd81

Oct 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't live there but have detected along the Susquehanna and have found some Rev War stuff. Make sure you have permission and carry bear spray. That one guy with big tracts on the river prosecutes trespassers.

Nice! I figured there would be some old history along the river. Guy with big tracts? Where is this located so I can steer clear of him

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
North of Towanda for miles...west side of the river. If you are serious about old stuff, you should get the three book series "With Musket & Tomahawk". In part it chronicles General John Sullivan's campaign up the Susquehanna. Apparently they would fire into the woods at random with grapeshot to try to get any Indian riflemen watching them.

Last edited:

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Alabama! I'm from Lycoming county, born in Williamsport. Good luck on all your hunts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread