Anyone interested in Jackson, Mississippi metal detecting?

Jan 13, 2016
Kemmerer Wyoming
Detector(s) used
GARRETT A/T PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a couple spots detecting in Jackson this summer, one yielded a bayonet. No cannon shot yet, but I have only had time to go a few days out. Anyone in the Jackson area, or out of town interested in teaming up, sharing information or just detecting, text me at 307-723-1800. I will have more free time coming up soon. Rob

Congrats on the Bayonet, that would have made my summer...

If you are on Facebook you might want to join our local Detecting Group, it's based out of the Hattiesburg area and that's where we have our meeting the 3rd Thursday of each month. We also post our open group hunts in the Facebook group...

If you join, give me a shout over there, my name is Shannon Cheshier...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/749848558513154/

Mar 29, 2018
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett AT ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I’m in the Madison area. I would be interested in doing some detecting around Jackson. PM me.

rredd14

Greenie
Sep 17, 2018
Terry, MS
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just getting started in metal detecting. Would like to meet up with some veterans of the metal detecting world and learn the hobby.

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just getting started in metal detecting. Would like to meet up with some veterans of the metal detecting world and learn the hobby.

Scroll Down & Click on the link for our Mississippi based group, South Mississippi Relic Team... We have a meeting this Thursday nite at 6:30 in Hattiesburg....

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone in the area of Jackson? I have a few goog metal detectors. I need a partner and a lots of land. Call me at 601-287-2540.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread