Anyone interested in starting a new club in Glen Carb, Maryvle, Edw, Clnsvl, Belvle?

Roadrunner56

Mar 6, 2012
Glen Carbon, IL
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: Hi Everyone, I just re-joined Treasure Net. I originally joined in March of 2012. My name is Josh. I live in Glen Carbon, IL.

I'd very much like to join a local Metal Detecting Club. I use a Whites Prizm IV detector. I can be reached here or at [email protected]. Please get in touch with me ASAP to let me know if anyone has started a new club locally.

I used to be a member of the Midwest Coin Shooters & Historical Club a few years ago. I also have a friend at work who might like to join us as well. If you want me to organize a "new" club, I have no problem with that, just write to me and submit all your contact details and your availability, so we could plan to form this club at our first meeting, where we can get together for coffee and donuts. We will begin by getting acquainted, plan and schedule times to meet on a monthly basis, etc. If you have any special talent, skills and/or knowledge that you could contribute, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, Please let me know if you have any background in History, Archaeology or any other pertinent subjects that may add to our club. If you would like to be our Secretary or Treasurer, let me know that as well.Thank you all in advance!

"Josh" :
[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread