Anyone know if Hefty is still

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last time Hefty1 was on TNet was May 21, 2020

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd like to know as well if anyone finds out.

Thanks, and all the best,

Lanny

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've talked to him a couple times this past year. He had some joint surgery that has effectively taken him out of the gold game. I understand that he can now set off every metal detector at an airport with some new joints that were installed over the years. I'm still hoping that once my battle with cancer is over, he'll be able to join us for a reunion dig this Memorial weekend, but I haven't gotten a commitment yet. I'll pass the word that you guys are asking about him.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've talked to him a couple times this past year. He had some joint surgery that has effectively taken him out of the gold game. I understand that he can now set off every metal detector at an airport with some new joints that were installed over the years. I'm still hoping that once my battle with cancer is over, he'll be able to join us for a reunion dig this Memorial weekend, but I haven't gotten a commitment yet. I'll pass the word that you guys are asking about him.
Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hefty, send me a pm telling me what your old email was and I can reset your password with a temporary password and you can use your old username.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Guys, Looking for me? Had to resign in again.
Good to know you're OK Hefty, nice to hear from you.

All the best,

Lanny

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Hefty ,having gone through this myself (2 knee replacements) I can tell you that it will get somewhat better as you get through your P.T. and time will help you out ! It won't get back to 100% ( at least I didn't) But you won't be on crutch's . Keep at it and you'll be getting better if you keep at it ! GOOD LUCK & QUICK & SPEEDY RECOVERY

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Lanny, not as moblie anymore.
Sorry to hear that, would have loved to have chased the gold with you some day.

Here's to hoping things get better for you Hefty.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread