ANYONE LIVE IN SOUTHERN NH?

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old thread, but I thought I'd reply anyway. Live in the Brookline area. Husband and I go out together. Usually do the coastal beaches, some local parks and cellar holes. We are new to the hobby (4 months or so) and have an M6. Best find to date: silver ring from under high school bleachers. Have tried soccer fields, but no luck at all with them.

Mar 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might just as well resurrect this thread.
:-)
The wife and I have yet to do our first hunt here in SNH. We live in Amherst and are interested in getting together and learn a thing or two. I've spent a great deal of time hunting ruffed grouse over our English Setters, so have covered lots of ground in our beloved woods. Figure it makes sense to hunt around the old long abandoned homestead, communities and class 6 roads that are everywhere. We are in the woods with the dogs all year--so it makes sense to carry along a MD. Actually Toni (Taz) has been talking about it for a few years, now.

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it still might be a little while before you can actually dig in the ground.I live in allenstown and the snow is still around a foot in the woods.

fivepak

Greenie
Apr 30, 2014
Nashua, NH
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Nashua and new to MD'ing. Hoping to get out in Hollis today.

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might be a little wet out there today. Look out for those thunderstorms. I got caught in one Thurs. In 5 minutes I was drenched. Thank god I have a waterproof detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread