NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought out a collection of old detectors recently and got several coils in the deal. This one is a Tesoro 10x12, but I have no idea what machine it's for. There's a sticker where the shaft connects that reads "Tesoro Electronics C11291" it has a 4 pin connector if that matters....
DSCN0005.JPG

Thanks in advance, I need to get all of these id'd so I can see about selling them and making some money back out of the deal

rmcnelly

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2021
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FORS CoRe
Tesoro Cibola with GB Mod
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new here, but pretty sure the 4 pin is for Tesoro "Delta" rigs: Vaquero; Tejón; Lobo SuperTraq; Cibola.

Esto Perpetua

Greenie
Feb 8, 2021
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 - Tesoro Bandido II Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To expand on what has been said:
Tesoro coils were either 4 or 5 pin versions, depending on the detector, as rmcnelly posted above.

4 Pins = Delta
5 Pins = Epsilon

Before Tesoro closed it's doors, it's website used to have all of the detectors listed and coil versions - which included most of the models going pretty far into thier history. It looks like a good wide DD coil, and the silver/grey cable looks the same as my original units coils.

Looks like a fine wide DD, no ideas of what to sell it for though.

HTH

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought out a collection of old detectors recently and got several coils in the deal. This one is a Tesoro 10x12, but I have no idea what machine it's for. There's a sticker where the shaft connects that reads "Tesoro Electronics C11291" it has a 4 pin connector if that matters....
View attachment 1916114

Thanks in advance, I need to get all of these id'd so I can see about selling them and making some money back out of the deal

I’d like that coil for my Tejon.. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread