Dec 12, 2014
Bodfish and Marin county CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Whites
keene puffer drywasher , Keene A51 Sluice
Primary Interest:
Other
gold quick.jpg
It's an Osterberg's quick gold . I picked this up at a garage sale and tried it out but can't get the mini dredge part to work. It's a small scale fluid bed that settles the heavy stuff to the bottom and then you dredge the light stuff off the top.

Work's real good as a drywash cons cleaner (how I'm using it now) gets the cons void of dirty water and keeps my panning station water clean -- however I would like to use it as it's designed.
Thanks in advance Mike

Upvote 0

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Originally came with just a siphon tube, the vinturi/dredge part is a user mod.

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Old tech.... Basically a miniaturized elutration tower. Marketed with numerous design mods and under many names such as Goldwell (not the sluice), Quicksand concentrator, Gold Cyclone and others...if my memory serves me. You will have to ask my friend Google to see if there is more info

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions