Anyone want to talk about this giant 5-pointed star on Buzzard's Roost, Arizona?

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure where this belongs, but seeing as how I got here from Bob Brewer's book, I figure KGC is the best bet. I'm trying to decide whether or not this whole thing is BS with Bob's book. I know a lot of people on here have made up their minds already, but I haven't and I'm still soliciting opinions/facts/ideas/etc... In his book he mentions a giant 5-pointed star that is supposedly carved into the side of Buzzards Roost. Well, I live nearby and decided to check it out. and by-golly, it sure looks as if there is a giant 5-pointed star carved into the mountian. I've spoken about this with some local dutch-hunters, and pretty notable ones at that, and they are all convinced that it is a natural formation that just looks like a star. I am not so convinced........
I didn't have any armed men coming out of a helicopter to warn me off, but I did mysteriously lose a drone out there in a very odd way. Bob also mentions Adamsville and it's cemetary. I went to both of those places as well and have pics. A treasure was supposedly recovered in Adamsville accorning to his book, but the area where it was supposedly dug up was fenced off. I was able to stand about 25 feet away. The cemetary itself is full of confederates; judges, soldiers, lots of Masonic graves and there is the strange spider web rock formation in the center that Bob mentions as well.. I have pics if anyone wants to see. The ones in Bob's book are black and white.......mine aren't. Anyhow, what does everyone think about this? Real star carved in? Natural formation that just happens to look man-made? Wild goose chase.......? :)

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions