are these area are possible treasure site?

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california
#1: concrete structure in the middle of the swamp area (covered with vegetation, bushes,and 100 yards away a Jap. cemetery( according to native in the area)and there's 7 unmark grave inline(buried, but the top of the concrete was expose. #2 three rock, or stone inline, but the biggest one has 2 electrical wire inserted to it , the side of the big rock has been dig,3 ft. deep and they found some small log size 6-8 dia. x6 ft. long 51 pcs. all arrangement 17 pcs. diagonal, 17 pcs. horizonetal, and the last one 17 pcs. diagonal. #3 a triangle form of stone, man made, with another stone had plastic form of knife thats was inserted to it. any body have info. on these? thanks Ed

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005
bro, i just read your post right now.
#1 seems there's a burried treasure. it could be in the cemetery or in the mangrove. i have seen 'lapida' like cement. well, the one i have seen was taken under sea water. it's interesting but i didn't try explore it. i know somewhere under lapida could be the burried treasure. or if alone, it could be a reference in order to locate the hidden treasure and i use L-rod detection to locate it.
#2 i think there is a tunnel in referrence to the stone, but be careful, some of it are laden with bombs. it is true that some bombs are still active and the batteries connected therein, has not yet discharged through the years. some mechanical detonations of such bombs are not rusted and intact. they used heavy greasing and oil to keep through the years.
#3 triangle - signifies gold treasure deposite, the knife of any kind is a pointer. if that marker is displace, just remember where it was taken.

let's find it out when you get here. let's just synchronize our time so that we can have the best plan of recovery with all best effort and resources we could employ for a success.

me, here, i am just up to exploration and studying, and planning what to do with my finds and analysis. i could start a project once i got the financing. and i hope that if could have my share when i work with you partnering in your project, i could start myself also.

thanks for the call this morning.

by the way, if you can, try find a good hi-technology detector/locator (not expensive but effective and easy to use and transport) that could be good also, not as substitute for my L-rod but to compliment. since what i got is only good for detecting gold descrimanately, more, it could not detect deepness wherein i use probing rods that is inserted in the ground locally known as 'sounder'. another is i have to depend on any marker i could decode in order to know details including deepness or traps.

i believe using all possible means... decoding, L-rods, hi-tech detector, probing, common sense, human and equipment resource, timing and planning plus faith and blessing of our God = success!

God bless you. please tell me when you could be in surigao and i will get in there. i think i could spend 3 days to a week with you... it will depend, i will just arrange our schedule.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi fortunehunter,

I admire SWR ( you remind me of him) a lot for being consistent in pouring cold water on "wild fire", big or small. The Chinese here in the Philippines (or elsewhere) are supposed to have said, "many talk, many mistake-- better no talk". But it couldn't be worse than singing a mangled Frank Sinatra version of "My Way" in a seedy karaoke bar at closing time somewhere in Mindanao or in Metro Manila.
But wait. Not quite.
As mentioned (or implied) a.i.a.n.* in another thread, a number of suspect signs DELIBERATELY constructed to be noticed or eventually discovered may in some general way call the attention of everyone that a treasure trove (you've guessed it right, "Yamash'ta) is within arm's reach. Not always. Even zoo animals know it could be just a ruse.
In one area I have seen a sign, billboard-visible at a distance and the possible treasure site is a kilometer way with no signs. In the field one needs a transit to pin-point the area but if you "google earth" it like any diligent armchair TH'er and pay close attention to imagery details-- regular variations in earth color, etc. (a 10-meter long geoglyph as google-measured, can be discerned. By its shape looks man-made and not imaginary by a long stretch.
I won't elaborate otherwise my esteemed Chinese friends will give me a slap on the wrist.

Best regards,

tabu
*ad infinitum, ad nauseam.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Treasure seekers are a hopelessly hopeful lot.
And why not?
It was just a matter of time for an earthbound lizard to grow wings and fly.

There's always a cache "somewhere, out there".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread