JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To clarify, you are saying this MD told you that they are falsely reporting the number of positive tests vs negative tests at the clinic he works for? Is that correct?

Why do you think an MD is confiding in the step son of his friends wife about false reporting to the CDC the number of positive cases at the clinic where he is directly involved in the Covid testing at said clinic?

You say you know him well, but now you aren't sure he works at Castle Medical Clinic, so presumably not too well then?
I know him through my step dad. My step dad has known him a long time. To be fair I know this because my step dad told me that said doctor told him. I know he works at Castle but I am not sure if that is all he does. I think he also is involved elsewhere. My step dad one has no need to lie to me and neither would said doctor lie to him. My step dad is good friends with them they talk about things so with Covid going on it is a conversation that comes up. My information is second hand but for me I have no reason to distrust it as one my step dad isn't going to lie to me and the doc I do know him but my step dad has known him a long time. I don't delve too deep into it because I don't wish to cause issue for said doctor. If he choose to put this out here that is for him to do and not me. If I was one a little less thoughtful I could give you his name but I feel it simply isn't my place. Perhaps it is simply where he works where for whatever reason the numbers are being messed with. It may be localized but I know for sure it is going on pertaining to where he practices. If you don't believe me I'm fine with it as for me it is what it is I know I'm not lying, in the same light I get I don't have my information well put together and I know people lie when it comes to stuff like this so not going to be upset you don't believe me if you don't I understand and respect how you could distrust me with this said subject.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know him through my step dad. My step dad has known him a long time. To be fair I know this because my step dad told me that said doctor told him. I know he works at Castle but I am not sure if that is all he does. I think he also is involved elsewhere. My step dad one has no need to lie to me and neither would said doctor lie to him. My step dad is good friends with them they talk about things so with Covid going on it is a conversation that comes up. My information is second hand but for me I have no reason to distrust it as one my step dad isn't going to lie to me and the doc I do know him but my step dad has known him a long time. I don't delve too deep into it because I don't wish to cause issue for said doctor. If he choose to put this out here that is for him to do and not me. If I was one a little less thoughtful I could give you his name but I feel it simply isn't my place. Perhaps it is simply where he works where for whatever reason the numbers are being messed with. It may be localized but I know for sure it is going on pertaining to where he practices. If you don't believe me I'm fine with it as for me it is what it is I know I'm not lying, in the same light I get I don't have my information well put together and I know people lie when it comes to stuff like this so not going to be upset you don't believe me if you don't I understand and respect how you could distrust me with this said subject.

It's really hard to believe that every doctor is on the same page.
Often terms one is on a different page regarding something, and that's just the nature of the beast.
It doesn't matter what symptom/disease there's the gold standard of treatments (so to speak) then there's the one that says different.
Are they wrong/right it's only when it becomes history that we know for sure.

Your totally right in not disclosing the information ID of the doctor.
Then again if he spouts off and plays the game of causing doubt or setting things right - should he be heard?
Going against the norm-isn't wise in certain professions-thick as thieves comes to mind.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What would be the motivation for lying about the numbers? I mean, really, the implication that all the clinics nationwide, worldwide, the hospitals, and the Federal/State agencies, are all conspiring for some reason, for some nefarious purpose. It is a ridiculous and impossible proposal. Engage brains folks. Stop believing all the lies. Not helpful.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JVA5th, your under no obligation to reveal the Doctors name and no member is allowed to badger you to reveal name.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright lets move on to happier thoughts like the 10 gold bars found in Palosi's purse, now if that statement was true, we would have a much healthier approach to a reported situation. :coffee2:

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not Ol'Kentuck, but I for one DO NOT BELIVE cv-19 was in any way a PLANNED event!

If you believe that way, then it is obvious you haven't done any research. It is most obvious if you look into it. Did you know that Tom Hanks did a movie in 2011 named "Larry Crowne"? In the movie his name was changed to Lance Corona. The word Corona means "crown". In the movie the number 311 came up several times, and there were references to people being sick also. Tom and his wife announced they were virus positive on March 11th,2020, (3-11). He tweeted on twitter that he and his wife were playing gin rummy and she was beating him by a score of 201 points. Event 201 was held in New York by none other than Bill Gates 3 months before the outbreak of covid. What was Event 201.....LOOK IT UP. If you don't know that the elite are announcing their evil plans through movies and commercials (long in advance) then you may also believe that 911 was a real attack, and that "you know who", had weapons of mass destruction. Some people will never wake up and realize that there is an agenda going on with all this mess we are currently experiencing, and many many lies and deception are being used to control the masses for the direction they want it to go. All this was planned for the purpose of destroying the economy, so digital currency may be initiated into a new monetary system (digital). We will be there by Jan 2021. It doesn't matter if you don't believe in the new world order, as it will come whether you believe or not. There will be a choice. Either comply or you'll not be able to buy or sell any thing. Complete control. Control is what the mask are about. Why would they make you wear one when they know they don't protect anyone from any virus? If you think they are protecting you, then perhaps the security you feel by wearing it is what you need to feel better about existing in this world. I'd rather not wear one and live freely. Taste freedom while you can, because things are changing and your freedom will never be seen again.If they tell you to stand on your head, then I suppose there will be many to do as they say, while they transfer all the wealth to their pockets. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's Keeping "track" of numbers of what exactly? I looked up the clinic, they are an outpatient family health clinic, so they aren't a hospital housing and intreating covid patients, just presumable testing and then referring. So Castle medical clinic is reporting what falsely or incorrectly?

I see you are 29 and in the catering business, why do you think an MD at the clinic is confiding in you about potential reporting fraud at his clinic? Did you get him drunk at a party you helped cater and he spilled his guts to you? (just a bit of levity to lighten the mood) Especially egregious though for him to confide in you since you are now talking about it on the internet?

"I see you are 29 and in the catering business, why do you think an MD at the clinic is confiding in you about potential reporting fraud at his clinic? Did you get him drunk at a party you helped cater and he spilled his guts to you?"

The first part of your condescending remark was totally uncalled for.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To be fair I know this because my step dad told me that said doctor told him.

Thanks, that really clears it up more. I just couldn't wrap my head around why a medical professional would confide in the step son of a friend and it turns out i was right to question that.

They are lying about the numbers, at least here in the central valley in California. If they are doing it here they are doing it elsewhere.

Respectfully, that's not based in fact. To claim you may have a dishonest medical professional at one hospital (and we haven't even confirmed that yet) therefore other medical professionals at other institutions are being dishonest too, isn't substantiated by any facts. Furthermore, it also assumes that if other clinics have a dishonest medical professional at them too, they are reporting only higher numbers. In reality, the alleged dishonest person elsewhere, could just as well think this whole covid thing is bunk and be underreporting the numbers.

JVA5th, your under no obligation to reveal the Doctors name and no member is allowed to badger you to reveal name.

Completely understood. I asked once in my first post, he declined to name him and i've respected that.

Last edited:

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, that really clears it up more. I just couldn't wrap my head around why a medical professional would confide in the step son of a friend and it turns out i was right to question that.

Respectfully, that's not based in fact. To claim you may have a dishonest medical professional at one hospital (and we haven't even confirmed that yet) therefore other medical professionals at other institutions are being dishonest too, isn't substantiated by any facts. Furthermore, it also assumes that if other clinics have a dishonest medical professional at them too, they are reporting only higher numbers. In reality, the alleged dishonest person elsewhere, could just as well think this whole covid thing is bunk and be underreporting the numbers.

Completely understood. I asked once in my first post, he declined to name him and i've respected that.

If you don't see that the numbers have been falsified, then you're not spending any time on the internet looking. It's all over twitter, youtube, facebook. Of course, they are doing their best to censor anyone and everyone from posting the truth about all this. When has the public ever been the recipients of truth from a controlling agency? There's so much good info out there it is amazing to me there are so many that are still in the dark. But, it is what it is. Someone foretold this many years ago, when they said that: Many there be that go the broad way, and few there be that find the narrow way that leads to life.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't see that the numbers have been falsified, then you're not spending any time on the internet looking. It's all over twitter, youtube, facebook.

In point of fact, my questioning above proves that i do question the numbers and don't just gulp down what msnbc or fox or someone on "twitter, youtube, or facebook" feeds me.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you believe that way, then it is obvious you haven't done any research. It is most obvious if you look into it. Did you know that Tom Hanks did a movie in 2011 named "Larry Crowne"? In the movie his name was changed to Lance Corona. The word Corona means "crown". In the movie the number 311 came up several times, and there were references to people being sick also. Tom and his wife announced they were virus positive on March 11th,2020, (3-11). He tweeted on twitter that he and his wife were playing gin rummy and she was beating him by a score of 201 points. Event 201 was held in New York by none other than Bill Gates 3 months before the outbreak of covid. What was Event 201.....LOOK IT UP. If you don't know that the elite are announcing their evil plans through movies and commercials (long in advance) then you may also believe that 911 was a real attack, and that "you know who", had weapons of mass destruction. Some people will never wake up and realize that there is an agenda going on with all this mess we are currently experiencing, and many many lies and deception are being used to control the masses for the direction they want it to go. All this was planned for the purpose of destroying the economy, so digital currency may be initiated into a new monetary system (digital). We will be there by Jan 2021. It doesn't matter if you don't believe in the new world order, as it will come whether you believe or not. There will be a choice. Either comply or you'll not be able to buy or sell any thing. Complete control. Control is what the mask are about. Why would they make you wear one when they know they don't protect anyone from any virus? If you think they are protecting you, then perhaps the security you feel by wearing it is what you need to feel better about existing in this world. I'd rather not wear one and live freely. Taste freedom while you can, because things are changing and your freedom will never be seen again.If they tell you to stand on your head, then I suppose there will be many to do as they say, while they transfer all the wealth to their pockets. Good luck to everyone.

Well don't let facts interfere with your nice synopsis of the world as it is ( in your opinion ). You presented non specific allegations, false or incomplete or manipulated information. Masks offer about a 25% improvement in odds of contracting or sharing the virus. They are not useless.

You know, the US has a few powerful competitors in the world, who are engaged in a disinformation campaign aimed at manipulating how our population feels about our form of government, our institutions, and each other. No expense is being spared. The beauty of their project, is that there are millions of our citizens who eat up all this crap that you willingly believe, and push. You are being duped, so that you can dupe others. Everything you said in this catch-all summation is a fairy tale. Everything a generalization...except the wealth transfer, which has nothing to do with masks. That's about greed and corruption. Another happy story.

Don't feel alone though, as I said, millions are in your camp. Just know it's wrong and counterproductive.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the third time I'm asking.....how long do people have to wear one???????????????

GOD Bless

Chris

Here in America or elsewhere? Countries that got the entire country on the same page, New Zealand being one of the best examples, are nearly covid free and all restrictions being lifted:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...zealand-eases-out-of-coronavirus-restrictions

Here in America, whether you believe it to be a hoax or not, one thing we can all agree on, we've been divided on how it should or should not be combated. So i would guess it depends. Probably when a vaccine becomes readily available and numbers fall below a sustainable level for the virus to readily spread. If you believe it a hoax or overblown, you don't have to wear one now if you don't choose to.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, I'm fine with being questioned I don't blame them with how polarized this subject is. It is natural to distrust and want information on things polarized. I can handle myself though. I put myself in their shoes and understand the distrust and the push for more information. I know I cannot give the name and I probably will get myself in trouble for what I've said as is. I'm supposed to keep it to myself but I just don't like that people think this whole thing only has one side it doesn't. I respect both sides of the argument though.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I see you are 29 and in the catering business, why do you think an MD at the clinic is confiding in you about potential reporting fraud at his clinic? Did you get him drunk at a party you helped cater and he spilled his guts to you?"

The first part of your condescending remark was totally uncalled for.
It's all good people get riled up with stuff like this we are all frustrated I appreciate this community been with it a long time I hold none of the reaction to anyone of this conversation against anyone. Just a touchy subject we all get emotional with stuff like this. I'm fine and can handle myself.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You're fine. I'm not mad or upset at anyone. I understand why you'd question me and distrust.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What would be the motivation for lying about the numbers? I mean, really, the implication that all the clinics nationwide, worldwide, the hospitals, and the Federal/State agencies, are all conspiring for some reason, for some nefarious purpose. It is a ridiculous and impossible proposal. Engage brains folks. Stop believing all the lies. Not helpful.
I don't know why, I've heard their are monetary reasons, could be political reasons I mean there are tons of valid reasons it could occur it really isn't so far fetched.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Here in America or elsewhere? Countries that got the entire country on the same page, New Zealand being one of the best examples, are nearly covid free and all restrictions being lifted:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...zealand-eases-out-of-coronavirus-restrictions

Here in America, whether you believe it to be a hoax or not, one thing we can all agree on, we've been divided on how it should or should not be combated. So i would guess it depends. Probably when a vaccine becomes readily available and numbers fall below a sustainable level for the virus to readily spread. If you believe it a hoax or overblown, you don't have to wear one now if you don't choose to.

I have not worn one ever,nor will I.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
So if/when the REAL truth is made known, beyond any dispute (like that could ever happen),
There may be 1/2 of us that might feel ashamed of how hard a stand we took, and spouted our stance so firmly.
We need to remember, we the people are not the enemy. When the time comes, things may be a little more serious than masks, and we will need to be “we the people” if we want to keep it.

I bet the game makers are proud of themselves over the mask emotions.
I guess some even get livid. (Don’t worry, I know I’ve been guilty.)
We’re still brothers, mostly, hopefully......not sure sometimes.

Stay safe,
Idahodutch

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

New Zealand only has population of 5 million, Florida alone has 21 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread