goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In point of fact, my questioning above proves that i do question the numbers and don't just gulp down what msnbc or fox or someone on "twitter, youtube, or facebook" feeds me.

How do you question the numbers if you're not getting info from the net or mainstream news?

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well don't let facts interfere with your nice synopsis of the world as it is ( in your opinion ). You presented non specific allegations, false or incomplete or manipulated information. Masks offer about a 25% improvement in odds of contracting or sharing the virus. They are not useless.

You know, the US has a few powerful competitors in the world, who are engaged in a disinformation campaign aimed at manipulating how our population feels about our form of government, our institutions, and each other. No expense is being spared. The beauty of their project, is that there are millions of our citizens who eat up all this crap that you willingly believe, and push. You are being duped, so that you can dupe others. Everything you said in this catch-all summation is a fairy tale. Everything a generalization...except the wealth transfer, which has nothing to do with masks. That's about greed and corruption. Another happy story.

Don't feel alone though, as I said, millions are in your camp. Just know it's wrong and counterproductive.

Everything you just said is your opinion. Everyone has one. My conclusions include several years of research so far, and also 40 years of studying that book we can't mention on TN, unless we are in the right forum.
If you don't realize that the so-called world is working together on this, then you are deceived. It is those that go along with the program that will soon find out that they have been duped, and find themselves at a new world learning center/camp.
so...continue with your path, and I shall stay on mine......you have that right.

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the third time I'm asking.....how long do people have to wear one???????????????

GOD Bless

Chris

Unfortunately it won't be put to a vote by the peons. LOL

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Everything you just said is your opinion. Everyone has one. My conclusions include several years of research so far, and also 40 years of studying that book we can't mention on TN, unless we are in the right forum.
If you don't realize that the so-called world is working together on this, then you are deceived. It is those that go along with the program that will soon find out that they have been duped, and find themselves at a new world learning center/camp.
so...continue with your path, and I shall stay on mine......you have that right.

Yes,everyone has the right to be WRONG,but,it is not RIGHT to be wrong.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
How do you question the numbers if you're not getting info from the net or mainstream news?

Why I use the net...give me ALL the information not just what you want me to know and hear,I'll sift through it and come up with my own conclusions! Lying basturds.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Who's doing the correcting?
Hopefully we self correct :)

Edit, good question to have clarified .
Edit more, self correction works best if the self BELIEVES in good morals.
As far as being able to always live by them, we’ll we are all human.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True, but to clarify, what is your argument here?

It is a lot easier to lock down and block a virus on a tiny island in the North Atlantic with a small population.

20200929_210223.jpg

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a lot easier to lock down and block a virus on a tiny island in the North Atlantic with a small population.

View attachment 1867652

The operative words here being "Lock down" the Precautions, and "block" the Virus.

The Fact is that New Zealand Followed The Recommended Precautions as a Whole. And by doing so, UNIFORMLY and early, they were able to CONTROL it. It Worked.

The size of the population played no role in the fact that It Worked, what Did is the UNIFORMITY of the precautions taken to suppress the virus. The point being made was, (whether it's 5000 people or 5,000,000), in order to control the spread of the virus the Precautions have to be followed by ALL. Something we are failing miserably to do in this divided country.

The faster we are All following The Recommended Precautions as a Whole...the faster we can control it (as they have proven in New Zealand) and prevent more needless loss of life until a vaccine can be created that will make uniform precautions unnecessary in the future.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The operative words here being "Lock down" the Precautions, and "block" the Virus.

The Fact is that New Zealand Followed The Recommended Precautions as a Whole. And by doing so, UNIFORMLY and early, they were able to CONTROL it. It Worked.

The size of the population played no role in the fact that It Worked, what Did is the UNIFORMITY of the precautions taken to suppress the virus. The point being made was, (whether it's 5000 people or 5,000,000), in order to control the spread of the virus the Precautions have to be followed by ALL. Something we are failing miserably to do in this divided country.

The faster we are All following The Recommended Precautions as a Whole...the faster we can control it (as they have proven in New Zealand) and prevent more needless loss of life until a vaccine can be created that will make uniform precautions unnecessary in the future.

Nope. When you have a tiny island country with small population of 5 million, 3 per square km vs America's 328 million with 35 per square km there is a difference, much easier to close tiny island. To explain it further would be political and not allowed here.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1867652

True being on an island would help with keeping out more infected people from coming in, but do you also believe that the whole country having a national plan and everyone being on the same page in implementing it also contributed to their success?

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever happened to that battle cry, "Flatten the curve!"?

Now the call to arms seems to be, "Wear a mask or you put others at risk."

Why?

Sweden didn't try to flatten anything. They just let it run its course, which it did already. Spain had a totalitarian lockdown and now they are experiencing a second wave.

It could be that fighting a virus such as this is like fighting intestinal dysentery. Just got to let that dysentery run it's course, if you take Pepto-Bismol to try to cork it then it just legthens the discomfort. I don't know about this virus and you don't know either. The "science" is incomplete.....

...as if science can ever be complete.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever happened to that battle cry, "Flatten the curve!"?

Now the call to arms seems to be, "Wear a mask or you put others at risk."

Why?

Sweden didn't try to flatten anything. They just let it run its course, which it did already. Spain had a totalitarian lockdown and now they are experiencing a second wave.

It could be that fighting a virus such as this is like fighting intestinal dysentery. Just got to let that dysentery run it's course, if you take Pepto-Bismol to try to cork it then it just legthens the discomfort. I don't know about this virus and you don't know either. The "science" is incomplete.....

...as if science can ever be complete.

Do you think "herd immunity" like Sweden is trying would have worked here?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True being on an island would help with keeping out more infected people from coming in, but do you also believe that the whole country having a national plan and everyone being on the same page in implementing it also contributed to their success?

As I said to explain it further would turn political and can be done so in our politics forum. I think over all it has been handled pretty well to date by administration. .

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope. When you have a tiny island country with small population of 5 million, 3 per square km vs America's 328 million with 35 per square km there is a difference, much easier to close tiny island. To explain it further would be political and not allowed here.

You make a good point here, aside from the fact that I disagree with your dismissal of their adherence to Uniform observance of recommended precautions, masks, etc. But I do agree, there's no need to bring politics into the equation. You seem well "versed" in statistics, Numbers will suffice.

In your reply you equate "size" and "closing" off access with success in controlling the virus. Let's take a look at that for a minute.

New Zealand had a population of 5.4 million in 2019. Over 3.8 million tourists and other travellers visited New Zealand for the same year.

In comparison, Florida, with a population of 21.48 million in 2019, had 131,423 million visitors that year.

Considering the size of New Zealand at 103,483 sq. mi., (two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and around 600 smaller islands).... and the size of Florida at 65,755 sq. miles....that's quite a difference, I agree.

So this begs the question; If "size" and "closing" access leads to controlling the virus - wouldn't it stand to reason that by Florida "closing" access to their Millions of Tourists early on they could have helped prevent the unnecessary deaths of over 14,142 Floridians and countless others that took it back home with them to other states to spread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread