Arrested After Finding This Magnet Fishing Next To A School ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe a reason to Never call the cops about a Find ?
Looked like a Keeper to Me :coffee2: definitely not dangerous unless someone shoots first and asks questions after, or you gnaw the dirt and rust off it :tongue3:

Not sure what is Going on Here. He did say he knew he would have to Eventually take care of it.
perhaps he made the mistake of calling the cops when he had an active warrant ? not too bright .
Sounded like $10,000. bail ?

description Arrested After Finding This Magnet Fishing Next To A School!! (Police Everywhere) Today My friend @Dani Dip and I went magnet fishing next to a high school and found something extremely deadly. We called the police to report what Dani and I found while magnet fishing. After the police saw what we found while magnet fishing they admittedly called for back up. When the other police officers arrived on location they took possessions of our magnet fishing finds. After securing the area and making sure the place was safe the police involved wanted to try and magnet fishing for themselves. After a few minutes of magnet fishing to gather they arrested Danny and put him in handcuffs and took him down to the local jail.

Last edited:

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calling while you have an ACTIVE warrant? Rather than losing your gear, might have been easier to simply to have "Danny" turn himself in at a station. Just saying......

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had the police take 2 guns away from :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread