Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
Walking along the sandy beach, metal detector in hand, I saw this arrowhead-shaped rock flush with the beach surface. I’ve been looking for an arrowhead for years without success. This gave me a brief start, but then I noticed that the exposed surface was flat and appeared to be granite. So, without turning it over, I knew it was a natural rock, not shaped by man. But I turned it over anyway just to be sure. Maybe someday I’ll find a real one

Attachments

• Arrowhead that wasnt.jpg
    Arrowhead that wasnt.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 125
  • Arrowhead that wasnt proof.jpg
    Arrowhead that wasnt proof.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
Upvote 14

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walking along the sandy beach, metal detector in hand, I saw this arrowhead-shaped rock flush with the beach surface. I’ve been looking for an arrowhead for years without success. This gave me a brief start, but then I noticed that the exposed surface was flat and appeared to be granite. So, without turning it over, I knew it was a natural rock, not shaped by man. But I turned it over anyway just to be sure. Maybe someday I’ll find a real one
Keep looking for the shapes. An arrowhead will turn up someday for you.😁

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah i said earlier this week on somone else's post aboht their 1st point. I found my first 2 this year 20 feet apart. Im 47 and have been looking while detecting and hunting since I can remember. Actually not hard to find here in deep S.J. My father has been tripping over them his whole life. "Look what I found" Maybey my eye's are finanlly bad enough to spot them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread