Oct 1, 2021
20210930_225953.jpg

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a coincidentally shaped natural rock I'm afraid.

On another thread you posted a trilobite fossil which you said was an "Ossie find". Is that where you are... Australia? If so, although this is not a projectile point, note that aboriginal Australians in stone age times never adopted the bow and arrow, The weapon of choice was the spear, supplemented with the spear thrower (woomera).

OP
OP
Letichias

Letichias

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021

On another thread you posted a trilobite fossil which you said was an "Ossie find". Is that where you are... Australia? If so, although this is not a projectile point, note that aboriginal Australians in stone age times never adopted the bow and arrow, The weapon of choice was the spear, supplemented with the spear thrower (woomera).
Typo

It was a typo
I apologize for confusion 😕

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread