Art work on page 58??

OP
OP
L

LUFFY

The art teachers at my school agrees that it is different altough she can't recall who had a style like that. THe others she said where like Muchas or whoever that was that Alfonse GUy
(funny side note) In an anime fullmetal alchemist there is a two main characters and one is named alphonse just funny to me maybe

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
I agree the style seems different but the hair is drawn in a very similar fashion,I've been looking for words hidden within Ana's hair. The artist who did the caricatures on one of Aerosmith's albums hid his wifes name in the hair, thats what got me going on that tangent. You also need to remember that MS callaborated with Kammerer on that picture as well as others in the book which would explain the difference in artistic styles.

Padolsky

Greenie
May 16, 2007
Unknown
When you turn the picture upside down, it seems that the area between her arm holding her dress and her dress is shaped something like her head. I do agree that there is just something not right about this picture. It seems that her left shoulder is too low for one. It gives her a huge back. Her stance is strange, too. There's probably a reason for it, but what?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
among others pictures this one has also bothered me . The way the dress is and Ana's back always seemed to draw my attention. The other thing that drew my attention was the apples on the ground at the bottom of her dress. I think there were 11 , could be mistaken. I thought it could be a Constellation, as I'm not familiar with them , but never went further than that as I wound up in another direction.

I also noticed that if you take a mirror to the Bottom edge of the page where the berries are they make 6 full CIRCLE sets at the bottom of the page. Almost like 6 clocks at the bottom and then we may use them in the Peach disks in the top corners. The berries are colored the same as the Hash marks in the peach disks at the top. Hmmmmm......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread