SE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro’s: Bandido II µMax, Mojave
Nokta Makro: Legend
XP: Deus 2
Minelab: Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just received my Bandido 2 µMax and after reading the manual and playing with it for a little bit, Im admittedly a little confused and hope one of you gurus can help me out. As I understand, after ground balancing the MD, if you are going to search in all metal mode, the tune switch should normally be set to Auto. My question, if searching in Disc mode, what should the Tune switch be set to, Auto or Normal? It doesn't really touch on this topic in the manual. Honestly, Im slightly confused about the purpose of the Tune switch. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, as I'm relatively new to the hobby I'm trying to sort all of this out.
Also, any setting tips or tips I should be aware of would be very helpful..lol
Thanks for the help in advance.

Greenie
Mar 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just received my Bandido 2 µMax and after reading the manual and playing with it for a little bit, Im admittedly a little confused and hope one of you gurus can help me out. As I understand, after ground balancing the MD, if you are going to search in all metal mode, the tune switch should normally be set to Auto. My question, if searching in Disc mode, what should the Tune switch be set to, Auto or Normal? It doesn't really touch on this topic in the manual. Honestly, Im slightly confused about the purpose of the Tune switch. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, as I'm relatively new to the hobby I'm trying to sort all of this out.
Also, any setting tips or tips I should be aware of would be very helpful..lol
Thanks for the help in advance.
Auto!

OP
OP
M

MFF18B

Nov 24, 2018
SE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro’s: Bandido II µMax, Mojave
Nokta Makro: Legend