Athens Georgia clubs

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a club to join and people to go hunt with. I am close to Athens and would like to know any info on MD'ing in this area. If you know or have any info that would help me find any clubs that will be great. Thank you for any help you may have.

dvs720

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2013
Hey man i'm not in a club but within a 45 min drive from you. If you find any interesting digs let me know, ill forests along any interesting things as well! Happy hunting!

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm down 316 in Bethlehem / winder. Only club I know of around here is stone mountain treasure hunters but I could be wrong because I'm not into the club thing.

Hit me up if you'd like to hunt sometime.

GeorgiaGold

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I'm from athens but moved. I was wondering what the closest location o Athens was that had gold deposits. I have a metal detector that detects gold .

Night Train

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2013
Jefferson Ga
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030 or MineLab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Wayne, You can look at North Georgia Relic Hunters Association if you want to do Civil War Relic hunting. I live near Athens and would like someone to go relic hunting with. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Jim
Hey Jim I'm Tim I live in jefferson ga and looking for hunting partners. If interested shoot me a text or call 404 604 0190

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Winder. I hunt with Blskypilot as much as he can. Lol.

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to call it trash picking lately.

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yah that spigot was awesome. And there was that rusted iron ring. And the Pepsi cap goes nicely in my collection lol

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yah that spigot was awesome. And there was that rusted iron ring. And the Pepsi cap goes nicely in my collection lol

You have what 3 silvers for the year? That is a good start. And one is a Quarter.

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't count war nickels. That's like calling a gold plated sterling ring a gold ring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions