Authentic 20th Century Fox Dressing Room Key tag?

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Authentic 20th Century Fox Dressing Room Key tag?

There is a member on a coin forum looking for any information about what she thinks is a Key tag. She's a nice lady so I thought of all the knowledge and resources here for solving conundrums.

She is trying to help her brother out with this but isn't having much luck. I've struck out doing an online search and was hoping someone here might have connections or a source of info to give some insight.

She did say Jane Mansfield has been tied to this particular key but didn't say how.
Anyways, thanks for any help or guidance as I'd like to help her find some info as she is going through some difficult times, healthwise. (I've asked for an image of the back but I think it is blank as she coin roll searches and usually includes images of
DressingRoomKeyTag-EAF83117-CA06-4663-96D3-5163A6906477.jpg
both sides.)

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Intriguing. You might be interested in this old eBay listing. It’s no longer retrievable but still imaged via ‘picclick’. Unfortunately, there are no pictures and the auction date isn’t provided.

This is a ONCE in a lifetime chance to own the Key Ring that once held the Key to Jayne Mansfield's 20th Century Fox Studio Dressing Room. It is a bronze Dollar Coin Size keychain that says "20th Century Fox Star Dressing Room 317". There is no key and it still has an auction tag on it from her 1969 Estate sale Held in Florida.
https://picclick.com/Jayne-Mansfield-20th-Century-Fox-Studio-Dressing-Room-253815810060.html

The item apparently went unsold but the would-be seller still has an eBay account as “moviestarclothing” and can be contacted via his/her other listings if you have an eBay account.

OP
OP
PetesPockets55

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Intriguing. You might be interested in this old eBay listing. It’s no longer retrievable but still imaged via ‘picclick’. Unfortunately, there are no pictures and the auction date isn’t provided.

This is a ONCE in a lifetime chance to own the Key Ring that once held the Key to Jayne Mansfield's 20th Century Fox Studio Dressing Room. It is a bronze Dollar Coin Size keychain that says "20th Century Fox Star Dressing Room 317". There is no key and it still has an auction tag on it from her 1969 Estate sale Held in Florida.
https://picclick.com/Jayne-Mansfield-20th-Century-Fox-Studio-Dressing-Room-253815810060.html

The item apparently went unsold but the would-be seller still has an eBay account as “moviestarclothing” and can be contacted via his/her other listings if you have an eBay account.
Many thanks Redcoat. I had a feeling someone here would come through with at least a smidgeon of info.

I'll pass along the info to her and let you know if anything comes of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread