Awesome Howie Scoop for Sale

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, you must be a Charter Member to sell here...

OP
OP
scaupus

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, you must be a Charter Member to sell here...

I need help. I read the page provided by the link, and also used a word search using "classified" but couldn't find the relevant info. Could you help me? And how do you become a charter member and how much does it cost?

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome looking scoop, love to have one

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need help. I read the page provided by the link, and also used a word search using "classified" but couldn't find the relevant info. Could you help me? And how do you become a charter member and how much does it cost?

Look at top of forum, there is tab says charter member, click on it. It cost $20.00 a year for cm. Only cm can sell or offer for trade but any member can respond.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread