Awesome Large Cent!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• KIMG2343.JPG
    KIMG2343.JPG
    467.1 KB · Views: 179
  • KIMG2342.JPG
    KIMG2342.JPG
    815.8 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 40

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My son finally got his number one bucket list item... A U.S. Large Cent and it has extremely good details. He is very happy... And so am I. Having him detecting with me this year has really brought back my excitement of the hobby.
That’s awesome! Congratulations to you and your son!

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son finally got his number one bucket list item... A U.S. Large Cent and it has extremely good details. He is very happy... And so am I. Having him detecting with me this year has really brought back my excitement of the hobby.
Nice one!

OP
OP
DiggerinVA

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome. Congratz to him! Is that your wheat cent that you found?
Yes...I just added it for size comparison for those not familiar with large cents.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your son’s beautiful recovery and it’s a special moment in time that the two of you will remember

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's a nice one. I tried to get my son interested a long time ago. He liked it some, but not enough to stay with it.
I was the opposite, my Uncle got me into it & eventually 10 years later Cru'dad joined in. Glad he did, we are a killer team.

@ The OP, glad you can spend quality time together & share the special finds. Now he needs to revisit his bucket list & add a tougher one, so to speak....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread