Aztec in the Superstitions - Found

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
eXp 4000 & Bionic 01 (GPS Metal Detectors)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Edgenation

Greenie
Jun 7, 2012
Orillia Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro International
Well u better do some metal detecting in the area before your not allowed in the area. Maybe find some authentic Aztec gold!

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this photograph. Can you see the outlines? I traced it out onto drafting vellum the image that's in this photograph. Look closely... Compare... Trace it out yourself and compare it to mine! Put tracing paper on your computer screen and trace the image. Adjust the brightness and contrast on your pc. Ok... Now do this on everything on Miner's Needle. I will show you the Temple/Tomb (also I believe this.is the place where the majority of the Jesuit Treasure is buried along with that 900 lb Gold Cross). It's carved into the mountain... But remember! The stone was already there... They just embelished it more. There is some funky bizarre writing that half resembles animals. So I'm thinking many populations lived here from different times. If you want to meet me at Cobb's in Apache Junction when I get back... I'm all for it! I really want all of you to see what I'm seeing. I really do... but I know your skeptical... but I can prove it. My iPad works off of wifi... and I need a strong wifi connection.
I will upload more tomorrow.
Please be patient ok guys.
It's overwhelming... just work with me on this.
Thanks,
Red John

ForumRunner_20120717_012008.png

Attachments

• 2012-07-17 01.17.40_edit0.jpg
    2012-07-17 01.17.40_edit0.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you see the cross carved into the Mountain? Take a good look at it! Do you see the pyramid? Green 45° Angles going down? See the white outline in rock for the base?
Find the square "green" door in the center of the "pyramid/temple"?

View attachment 654794

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See the "Pyramid/Temple"

Below Miner's Needle facing East

Look at that really good!

Zoom in and out all over it.

Look at it and study those markings and symbols. Draw or trace them.

Google Aztec. Mayan. Egyptian. Asian. Roman Symbols. Numerals & Letters.

Find a Match.

Have Fun!

Don't Give Up!

ForumRunner_20120717_023144.png

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See the "Pyramid/Temple"

Below Miner's Needle facing East

Look at that really good!

Zoom in and out all over it.

Look at it and study those markings and symbols. Draw or trace them.

Google Aztec. Mayan. Egyptian. Asian. Roman Symbols. Numerals & Letters.

Find a Match.

Have Fun!

Don't Give Up!

View attachment 654795

Now, I'm a little disappointed. This just became, another magic eye trick.

When I'm drunk, I see Egyptian Symbols in the curtains all the time, doesn't mean my curtains where once populated by an ancient culture.

It's just that, you are experiencing Apophenia.

Last edited:

arapahoscout

Sep 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm.... Yeah, I was holding up for you earlier in this thread, but honestly, you can play connect the dots on your monitor all day long like this, you are going to have to do better than that... When I look at Google earth of my family's property (50,000 + acres all told) I can point out an Indian head complete with mouth, nose, chin all formed from the creeks, his eye is a low rise hill with trees in a circle along with red sandstone bluffs for a headdress etc. I have found tons of artifacts in the same area and there are carved profile Indian heads on the canyon wall adjacent that you can match up to the layout of the creeks when image sizes are adjusted to overlay... also on that canyon wall are Celtic ogham writings, native fire rings along the bottom, burial and shelter caves, and an obvious ceremonial area, complete with petroglyphs, an alter and a stone seating area that very much resembles a modern day amphitheater along with a LARGE fire ring in the front middle just below the alter. Do i think the creeks were dug out in that formation by the natives that occupied it? I dont. Do I believe there were other civilizations in the SW United States that we don't know about? Yes I very much do, along with the rest of the world.
You are going to have to put in some footwork to prove any of this as anything other than a strange way of the trees and rocks being laid out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well... I can do better, but if I did you'd still complain about that.

Last edited:

arapahoscout

Sep 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should not be condescending and smug just because someone cannot see what you see. It makes you look like an a$$.

If you can do better, let's see it, that is all anyone is asking for. What you are showing is not a temple, it is a series of canyons until you can show a clearer pic of what you are talking about or, for that matter, hike out there and snap a picture of the" door" or the stonework, that would be a lot closer to believable. While you are out there, take along a magnetometer or a gpr unit and scan that cross and the "temple" area to see what is there.

My great success in my hobbies, personal and professional life have made me quite content spiritually and financially. And I have the legwork and records to prove it. I don't need to chase other people's tails to be successful.

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, well like I said before.. I've had to travel out of state and will not return back home to Arizona til early August. Smug huh? lol... well the things are there, but I'm sorry I see things everyone fails to see (my bad). I need a cohort to go out there and help me, because I'm just one man. If I prefer, I'd prefer a Native American or someone experienced in this field of study, to go with me... why? Because this was your land first, and Native Americans know the territory and the history of the past and probably have stories passed down from generations.
They are patient and know about other Native's as well. If you live in Arizona, Arapahoscout... I would invite you along. Interested?
Just know... it is hard to fathom this even for me, and it's hard enough to tell and explain to everyone... because I have so many odds against me in this matter and even if "you" found something. You would probably run up against the same kind of people not wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt, jump to conclusions, or come up will something to tear you down and look down their nose and be condescending also. So please be patient. This could take 1 day or 30 years. I'm just merely posting what I found and what I've seen. I can't be on here everyday... I will post my finds from time to time. No one would have succeeded in life with anything if they listened to everyone telling them that it wasn't there, it couldn't be done, it doesn't exisit or that they are full of bull pucky. Your welcome to send me an email/message me or anything of the like ArapahoScout. I look forwards to hearing from you again and please have a better day.

Follow this thread > http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/aztec-gold/134747-return-giantserpent-2.html

Last edited:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well... I can do better, but if I did you'd still complain about that. Even if I gave you 1000% Proof... You'd still whine. Suit your self.

I think the highest proof you can have is 100% but I could be wrong. There is 190 proof Everclear which I think Crusader drinks while staring at his curtains. He is an odd bird.

As far as the rest of this post I will keep my eyes out for the after school special on Aztecs in the Superstitions. Do they even make after school specials anymore??? Now a days our kids have very busy schedules so there may be no time for TV after school. I think I'm having problems staying focused.

Good luck and happy boxing day (I'm not even sure what that is..hehe)
NJ

arapahoscout

Sep 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the offer, but my career and current explorations have me busier than ever and a trip to AZ is not even feasible at this time.

Just keep in mind in your explorations that the journey is half of the enlightenment and if you are not connected to what you are looking for, you will never find it. Come back and post up what you find. If you come back worn out and ready to give up, you did not have the proper state of mind in the first place. My advise would be to start a new thread - at that time - with a title like "Aztecs in the Superstitions?". Doing so with detailed research, pictures and records will draw alot less negativity than you are getting on this one.

By the way, I believe it is plausible that the aztecs could have made it as far north as arizona, utah, etc. but it would be pure speculation until something solid is found and shown. Who knows, maybe someone could eventually show a geneological connection between the Aztecs, Utes, Hopi and Anasazis. Now that would be a discovery.
In between your explorations, take some time to go and visit Mesa Verde and Choco Canyon and the vicinity, if you have not already been there. These places will stun even the most intuitive of people. It really puts our "civil"ization in perspective.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
N.J.THer said:
I think the highest proof you can have is 100% but I could be wrong. There is 190 proof Everclear which I think Crusader drinks while staring at his curtains. He is an odd bird.

As far as the rest of this post I will keep my eyes out for the after school special on Aztecs in the Superstitions. Do they even make after school specials anymore??? Now a days our kids have very busy schedules so there may be no time for TV after school. I think I'm having problems staying focused.

NJ

LOL

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the good advice ArapahoScout :)

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NJ

What I drink & the state of my curtains, is my business.

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as spotting things from google earth goes, well, you can pretty much see whatever you want to see. It's like staring at clouds. Now, open google earth and go to this coordinate.... 50 0'38.20"N 110 6'48.32"W Tell me what you see there.

It's called the Badlands Guardian, it's estimated to be around 70 million years old. It's also in southern Alberta Canada. It is a natural formation. You need to keep things like this in mind whenever you look at any kind of aerial imagery. Your mind instinctively looks for familiar patterns like faces, and if you stare at anything long enough you'll see them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread