Back after years!

BrianPa

Greenie
Jun 18, 2004
Central Pa.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was on Treasure net years ago and stopped detecting. I had always used Whites and Tesoro detectors XLT, IDX PRO, DFX, Mxt, Vaquero, Deleon. and a few others. I still have a IDX pro and a Classic ID with Mr. Bill Mods. But now I just ordered a Vanquish 540 Pro pack so I can get back into it with something more modern. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Wiganer

Jan 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Whites dual field beast, with Anderson shaft.
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was on Treasure net years ago and stopped detecting. I had always used Whites and Tesoro detectors XLT, IDX PRO, DFX, Mxt, Vaquero, Deleon. and a few others. I still have a IDX pro and a Classic ID with Mr. Bill Mods. But now I just ordered a Vanquish 540 Pro pack so I can get back into it with something more modern. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
Same here. Been away for 4 years as my wife and detecting buddy had shoulder surgery , but we have decided to buy 1 machine between us to see how we make out. Hopefully next weekend we will get out there, and see how we make out. Good luck to all.

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same with me Brian. Not as many finds now as I have hunted this area many times but still have the ocd.

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boy did I ever. I lucked into a virgin spot I can walk to and the hits just keep on coming.
I don't know how to post pictures here anymore because my camera is my phone .
Welcome back! Just use the 🖼icon box when you post, it will pull options up to get pics out of your phone camera. Cant wait to see your treasures.

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was gone for a while about 4 years ,, I just got my 540 last week but its been to Hot to even go out Hunting .. 112 heat index everyday

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread