Last edited:
Upvote 7

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this deal on FB market place only 40 mins from me! $750 for the whole thing!! Jumping back in with both feet!
Congrats! Maybe seller will come down a dollar or 2 for you. What 2 detectors are them? Yellow 1 maybe Garrett 400?

OP
OP
fuzzy535

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Maybe seller will come down a dollar or 2 for you. What 2 detectors are them? Yellow 1 maybe Garrett 400?
Both garrets...AT gold & ACE350 plus two garrett carrots..extra 5x8 coil, and headphones for both.. i didnt bother trying to talk him down..thought it was a fair deal.

OP
OP
fuzzy535

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah cause ain't the carrots like a $125 each. No that's a good deal. Congrats again!
Pretty much...if i did bundle buys on Amazon its about 1100..so fair deal in my book. Plus every thing worked. I got home and put fresh batteries in and tested..found a kyle petty match box car at 4" in the back yard!.

Treasure Hunting NM

Sep 10, 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score. I bought my first detector from craigslist. It was a AT Pro for $400 with the detector, carrot, and shovel. About 6 months later it started acting up. I called garrett and they told me it was more then likely the coil going bad. They checked the serial number and said it's still under warranty and sent me a replacement coil for free with a shipping label for the bad one even though they knew I wasn't the original owner.
I saved all the change for a year and also bought a AT Max because of their customer service. I went to REI and bought it there. I went up to counter and when they rang it up and it came up as $55. I sat there for a second and then I told the guy for sure that isn't the right price (I figured if I lied God wouldn't let me find anything good with the detector lol). He scanned another tag and it was $900. I told him he had another one of the detectors back there and he may also have to check the price on that one. I told him for that cheap I'd take them both lol.
I keep the AT Pro as a backup for any friends that want to go with me and I use the AT Max. There is another AT Pro out here for $400 on craigslist right now where I live.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread