Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I went back to the creek it’s like a drainage canal/creek the people that live alongside the creek seem to always grow these bending bamboo to be in 61 and have another detector in a scoop it’s like walking through the jungle but I try. I’m not the one that finds a lot of fines but I try to keep it interesting and this is interesting it’s a beautiful button it’s off a fashion button and an underwear button and I got a bracelet so I call it a success, But respect to all you water hunters out there it wears me out.

P.S. I have just as much fun posting my fines after I clean them up and show you guys than finding it so thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 104
Upvote 27

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I went back to the creek it’s like a drainage canal/creek the people that live alongside the creek seem to always grow these bending bamboo to be in 61 and have another detector in a scoop it’s like walking through the jungle but I try. I’m not the one that finds a lot of fines but I try to keep it interesting and this is interesting it’s a beautiful button it’s off a fashion button and an underwear button and I got a bracelet so I call it a success, But respect to all you water hunters out there it wears me out.

P.S. I have just as much fun posting my fines after I clean them up and show you guys than finding it so thank you
cool bracelet and buttons, wtg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread