FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20230531_173337.jpg

4 rings=2 tungsten carbide, and 2 925 silvers.
6 earrings = 2 gold and diamonds....stud earring is a nice size diamond !! Small gold was from day before swim. And one David Yurman silver wire bangle.
20230531_172714.jpg

Elf bar vape was was sitting upright in 4 foot of water, and silver David Yurman braclet was sticking out of the sand right next to it....beautiful site underwater. Big silver tungsten carbide was from day before with small gold earring.
20230531_173542.jpg

Jewelry to trash ratio was good....just need better quality pieces in the future !!
20230531_173105.jpg

Not a bad day overall....but had to cut and run from a large thunder cell. I've never gone so fast in a kyak.....down wind, with the current.....15 kts at my back.....I was moving as fast as boat traffic !! Silver band looks new....no scratches on it, and polished right up !! Silver colored tungsten is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn, and was probably thrown out due to the extreme pain it causes when worn !! If someone shook your hand you would crumble in pain....hurts like hell to ware this ring !!
20230531_185412.jpg
also got this mystery coin....its exactly the same on both sides, and says "only one" it has a line of 9 stars on top, and the same line of 9 stars on the bottom.....bout the size of a quarter ?? Anybody have a clue ?? Maybe something to do with memorial day !! Possible custom piece to remember fallen comrads ?? Not sure of the meaning ??

Last edited:
Upvote 16
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woooo hoooo..... D.Y. = David yurman piece !! That name adds value for sure....couldn't ask for a better name brand....I have several yurman pieces now !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you scruggs !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks steve....the sand bars are in full swing!!

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, but I would also recommend testing those 925 silver items, I got a bracelet similar to that at a yard sale and it clearly says 925, but the acid test clearly says its not ha ha ha, I would also get myself one of those strong earth magnets and keep it handy to just see what items do... doesn't mean its not Gold/Silver but you can rule out iron like that... Also many times the CLASP on chains will pick up with a strong magnet, it doesn't mean the chain is not gold, the clasps are different than the chains themselves.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks torrero always smart to double check. I got lucky with this one....have 2 of these and one that's Brihlo brand....all are genuine !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread