Back To The Soccer Field

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0717.JPG IMG_0718.JPG Before heading to a birthday party for Sue's grandson we hit the soccer field I hunted a couple of days ago. We had 90 minutes of hunt time and dug 25 clad coins worth $4.57 plus Sue's toy truck and the thing I dug with the flowers.

Upvote 9

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, Ed - Good job and looks like most of the coins have been underground for awhile, except for the recent dropped clad dime - Soccer fields are always good for a few coins and an occasional ring - THANKS for sharing.........BILL

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, Ed - Good job and looks like most of the coins have been underground for awhile, except for the recent dropped clad dime - Soccer fields are always good for a few coins and an occasional ring - THANKS for sharing.........BILL

Thanks WLB.....I agree with you that soccer fields are just about always good for a few coins and rings. The coins were all 3-5 inches deep (not the fresh drop) so they've been there for at least a little while.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good job on all the finds, congrats! :occasion14:

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds ive gotta start going to the soccer fields they look really productive

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds ive gotta start going to the soccer fields they look really productive

Give them a shot...they usually produce a few dollars and the occasional silver ring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread