Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, welcome.
Its been a rough couple of years with the plague. Hopefully everything will go back to some type of normalcy. I finally went on vacation to the Bahamas during the first week in January. Took the Equinox, CTX, and Makro pulse dive. Most of the finds were with the Equinox. Always have to have a back up just in case the equipment goes south. Dug many a bottle caps, pull tabs and pieces of foil. I did however find a bunch of coins, a few ear rings (junk) and three rings. I tried to spend most of my time in the water but I also did hunt the dry sand. (I would recommend hunting the dry sand when there is no one else on the beach.) I found 3 gold rings. If the one ring was only real. Turns out its gold plated 18K with CZ. The mens band was 14k and the class ring was 10k. I also found a few encrusted pieces of jewelry. I will take some before and after pics. Wish me luck on the hydrolysis. Anyhow thanks for looking. HH & GL.

Attachments

• Bahamas Pic.jpg
    Bahamas Pic.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 228
Upvote 35

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations! Would love to see more pictures

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice digs!

I always take a machine when we vacation in Cancun. The most common find on Mexican beaches (apart from pull tabs and bottle caps)? American pennies! :icon_scratch: Oh, and Hot Wheels cars...

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone, welcome.
Its been a rough couple of years with the plague. Hopefully everything will go back to some type of normalcy. I finally went on vacation to the Bahamas during the first week in January. Took the Equinox, CTX, and Makro pulse dive. Most of the finds were with the Equinox. Always have to have a back up just in case the equipment goes south. Dug many a bottle caps, pull tabs and pieces of foil. I did however find a bunch of coins, a few ear rings (junk) and three rings. I tried to spend most of my time in the water but I also did hunt the dry sand. (I would recommend hunting the dry sand when there is no one else on the beach.) I found 3 gold rings. If the one ring was only real. Turns out its gold plated 18K with CZ. The mens band was 14k and the class ring was 10k. I also found a few encrusted pieces of jewelry. I will take some before and after pics. Wish me luck on the hydrolysis. Anyhow thanks for looking. HH & GL.
sweet finds, bet it feels great to get swinging again

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, welcome.
Great. Share more pictures.

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice rings...im looking forward to my time in the islands coming up !! Congrats on the gold.....were you at paradise island ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agent Green do you have any more pictures ?

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
Hello everyone, welcome.
When you open your bed and breakfast I'll be one of your first customers.

Awesome finds.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, welcome.
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Agent Green

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been super busy with work (75hrs this week). I will take a some before and after cleaning pictures. I have a bunch of coins, some sand encrusted water finds and some misc. water finds. I will try some electrolysis. First time, so fingers crossed. Here are a few more pictures as requested. Thanks for the comments and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Bahamas 2.jpg
    Bahamas 2.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Bahamas Cache.jpg
    Bahamas Cache.jpg
    714.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Bahamas 3.jpg
    Bahamas 3.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Blewfur

Jan 12, 2021
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Nokta Makro Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. Taking my Pulsedive to the Caribbean next week

Feb 27, 2018
volusia county
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Beach Hunter ID, Surf PI, 6000 SI Pro. tdi beach hunter, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I love water hunting but dry sand has the Loot too! Excellent finds! thanks for sharing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread