Bahamas Beach Treasure... coins, rings and a recovery.

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Collection.jpg

Here are some of my better finds from the beach. I spent most of my time in the water but did hunt some dry. I didn't post my pictures of the coins I found but I will at a later date.
I found 2 rings on day 1. The platinum and costume ring. The other four I found on day 2. Gold (10k), Silver (dark signet ring), Zirconium and thin band costume ring.
I found the silver ring and zirconium ring in the same hole. :icon_thumright: The earring is Tiffany 925, tried to find the companion but no luck. The weather was windy and the water was choppy at times.
I tried to spend most of my time in the wet.
I did help a lady find her lost wedding band. I was a small search area and I was able to recover the ring for her. She was in tears when I found her ring. Needless to say the couple was very happy.
Everyone was able to enjoy the rest of their vacation. Thanks for looking. HH & GL.

Upvote 29

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honorable mention for the ring retrurn Great job on all those rings alot of sad people lost those but you made one happy. I would be happy just to be at the beach everything else just a bonus Well done good post Tommy

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There you go. Great detecting. Congratulations :icon_thumright:

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations! That's a great picture.

powrsurg

Jul 5, 2016
Rocky Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Whites Spectra V3I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats the deal with the ring that has the Coat of Arms on it?

View attachment 1791951

Here are some of my better finds from the beach. I spent most of my time in the water but did hunt some dry. I didn't post my pictures of the coins I found but I will at a later date.
I found 2 rings on day 1. The platinum and costume ring. The other four I found on day 2. Gold (10k), Silver (dark signet ring), Zirconium and thin band costume ring.
I found the silver ring and zirconium ring in the same hole. :icon_thumright: The earring is Tiffany 925, tried to find the companion but no luck. The weather was windy and the water was choppy at times.
I tried to spend most of my time in the wet.
I did help a lady find her lost wedding band. I was a small search area and I was able to recover the ring for her. She was in tears when I found her ring. Needless to say the couple was very happy.
Everyone was able to enjoy the rest of their vacation. Thanks for looking. HH & GL.

OP
OP
Agent Green

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is a coat of arms.. it has some latin phrase written on the face. That ring is 10k, and it was a nice loud smooth sound on the nox.

OP
OP
Agent Green

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to mount my gopro on the shaft of the nox. When I do another return I will be able to take some pictures or video. I took a lot of pictures while I was on vacation. It was very beautiful and the weather was great. Thanks for looking... HH & GL.. :icon_thumleft:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, love the picture and honorable mention for finding the lady's ring.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds and return! :occasion14:

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A vacation ya'll will never forget...and the couple will never forget your kind deed to recover their wedding ring. Congrats and nice haul.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread